• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Leicester vs Arsenal | KO:17:30 | Saturday 9th November | Sky Sports

Which of these will happen first?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I can only go by what he’s done this season. Their results and performances in the big games have been good.

We’ve played three months of a season, so bit of a bad call to throw all context out the window surely?

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
I have been watching the midfield with microscope this season and while you can easily say that Xhaka and Torreira have been terrible its just as same with Guendouzi who luckily has a moment of few brilliancy and his age and inexperience to mask over the cracks.

Guendouzi has probably been the worst of the lot tbh. I just don't go in on him cos he's young.

tactica442

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Leicester is sharp, two-notch sharper than Arsenal. Rogers' side play some intricate football and exploit the gap between the full back and center defender, especially around Luiz.

Guendouzi is poor today. In the second half, some of his half-hearted challenges on the 50/50 balls really pains my eyes. Emery's substitution is poor. Lacazette should have been subbed as his stamina seems a bit down for tracking and challenging.

There was a one moment in the 2nd half, the ball was passing around the Arsenal players but they all receiving the ball while facing Leno. This made Leicester's pressing much easier. Something needs to be corrected for the Arsenal side to get the fundamental right. Otherwise, there will be no 'identity' for the team.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
how many different line ups have we used this season.
i dont even know what our best option as a starting eleven is.
we are in november.

Sokratis, for example, looked like a first name in the sheet. he dropped him today why? we really dont know.
whitch player is a nailed on starter in this team? Auba? probably the only one.

you need consistency, you need to build trust with in your team mates.

he acts cowardly.he takes rush desitions.
he doesnt even know what sort of football he wants to show.
We played like 4 formation too that's not good there absolutely no stability

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

He’s having the same problems he had at PSG. Just not cut out for a top club.

And he didn't win a single away game in his final Sevilla season too, not surprising when you know how he gets his teams to play.

There were signs there, admittedly I made excuses for them, but the underlying stats have always been worrying outside of PSG. His teams all conceded a ridiculous amount, and he's had some high profile capitulations....anyway...

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Özil started, Rob Holding thrown in, Bellerin brought in as well. I suppose Kolasinac kept his place due to his performances last season.

Looked like a "last throw of the dice, put it all out there and hope it sticks" performance for Emery. He failed and I think he knows it means time up.

Good Ebening Emery, its been a pleasure, in parts.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Hooplehead is ignoring the surge Celtic made from Delia to Rodgers. The amount of players that improved was ridiculous. Lennon has refreshed it to an extent but Rodgers created that leap. And its evident he is doing the same with Leicester. Second in the league best defensive record scoring for fun. The players clearly have bonded with him as well.

Also on Hooplehead he fails to acknowledge the reality of Scottish football. Celtic are the dominant team and Rodgers was knocking down records for fun. Teams sit in more. It's not like England where teams might think they are on par and try to attack. That's where Rodgers will gain an advantage. More teams will try and attack against them than what he had in Scotland. But again a treble treble. He delivered what mattered and done it in style.

Fair enough, sh*tposting aside I think he’s a good coach.

However, I think it’s fair to say he’s a bit naive, I don’t see us pushing the team to a Liverpool level for example with him although we’d probably get top 4.

No doubt like you say he’d be a massive improvement on Emery, I just think he’s not at that level to turn us into a contender.

Hooplehead

Emery would make De Bruyne and Agüero look like midtable cloggers within four weeks. This isn't the best squad we've ever had but it's astonishing just how poorly the fraud has them playing.
Agree, I personally don't think he's using KT properly yet from what i've seen, to get the best out of him he need to be allowed to overlap the attacking players.

I know he's had a few good moments getting to the by line but too often he seems to be passing the buck and is either unwilling(fitness maybe?) or not allowed to bomb up the flank in the way he's used to.

Last edited:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
N'didi would look awful in our team at thr moment its because he in form his team in form things look different under Puel he looked bad similar to Ricardo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom