• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Leicester vs Arsenal | KO:17:30 | Saturday 9th November | Sky Sports

Which of these will happen first?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I REALLY hate Alan Smith, something about the way he looks/talks pisses me off to no end, I know he is an Arsenal hero but **** him since I have been a fan!

Anybody remember after the fight in the United away game in our Invincible season, he went in hard on our players, HIS former team...then he was told that the players didn’t want him around the training ground anymore, and ever since then he seems to have an axe to grind...wish he did show up at Colney at one point, so Paddy could have battered that lanky streak of piss!

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
I mean if we’re hiring managers based on the criteria of “Are they better than some wum on AM?” then sure give Brendan five years.

But Liverpool knew he wouldn’t win them the CL or turn them into title contenders. Went after a proper manager.

Rodgers always looks good when everything is going well. Has one way of playing, when that doesn't work he seems clueless what to do next.

His European record both at Liverpool, where he failed to get out of an easy CL group and Celtic shows he has severe limitations.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I need to hear rumblings of the sack or I don't think I'll sleep well. Either that, or reports that a player put Emery in a choke hold and put him to sleep;

This club moves in silence, signing Özil and Pepe came out of nowhere as did Emery.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
I have been watching the midfield with microscope this season and while you can easily say that Xhaka and Torreira have been terrible its just as same with Guendouzi who luckily has a moment of few brilliancy and his age and inexperience to mask over the cracks.

Guendouzi is a bang average player atm, I have time for him because he's still young, but he's not good enough to be a starter. The hype exceeds his abilities. Rest of them I couldn't care less if we got rid of.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
What happens next will tell us a lot about Kroenke, Raul and Edu. This is the time to be decisive and get things in place. The season is still salvageable.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
@Makingtrax what does their midfield cost vs ours?
we was playing a kid and a 20-25 million pounds player.
they have ndidi and tielemans.

we booed off our capitain and best midfielder so he does not want to play for us anymore.

we wanted a more pragmatic manager and trow to the bin 22 years of work from the person who probably knows the most about football in the world.

we wanted to keep Özil at all cost. even if it meant not having money to fufill our most loyal player demands of a new contract.

here we are, embrace it.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If they are sacking then we gonna hear the news in few days if not tgen they don't have the will to sack him

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Goes to show technical ability isn’t everything.

Yeah I agree and I have been saying we need more athleticism in midfield for a while. The technical ability of our midfield is not much to write home about either though.

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
Would love to chin Maddison. Proper knobhead. Constantly diving all over the place.

Mohamed7

Did i said best way we played? We did frustrate Leicester there was the only way we could've done it we had our chances too we missed like 3 good chances to go ahead it's not an Arsenal way but our away form and way we preforming we couldn't do any better
Yes, you did. You quoted that guy who said apparently this is the game we have played and you replied It was. Although you did add 'but' but still.

We could have played better. We could have much better away form if we had a better coach. We dropped useless points like Watford away, Shef United, Man United, etc... Where we were the clear favorites with the better players.

If we had a better coach, we would have won those matches along the ones at home and be in much better position (points and psychologically) to face Leicester and play them off the park.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
I REALLY hate Alan Smith, something about the way he looks/talks pisses me off to no end, I know he is an Arsenal hero but **** him since I have been a fan!

Anybody remember after the fight in the United away game in our Invincible season, he went in hard on our players, HIS former team...then he was told that the players didn’t want him around the training ground anymore, and ever since then he seems to have an axe to grind...wish he did show up at Colney at one point, so Paddy could have battered that lanky streak of piss!
Smith is a tosser. He despises us.

Lakersgooner24

Established Member
The real indictment on Emery is that this result/performance doesn't come as a shock and was rather expected.

Little chance he turns this around now. Our squad is unbalanced, but he hasn't really been able to get the best out of any player.

There is no method to his madness, no structure or continuity which would lead us to believe that we are building towards something.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I dont know for sure but im guessing that midfield cost less that xhaka and mustafi to put together
Mustafi is a CB.

Their midfield was just under £80m. Guendoouzi £7.2m, Torreira £25m. We only had 2 in midfield because we had an extra CB playing in our system.

Most of the Arsenal money has been spent up front, there's the big inbalance. I hope the next manager oversees a more balanced squad. We're crying out for quality defenders.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Remember back in the day when you used to get **** for suggesting Ndidi as the answer. :(
That’s when Wenger has us used to technical midfields.

Think we’re all in agreement that it’s not the only way to play. The issue is that cloggers without good coaching leads to **** like this.

Technical ability in midfield used to guarantee a certain level of performance even if we wouldn’t win the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom