• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Liverpool vs Arsenal| 28th September 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
How are you trusted bro, all you do is hate. Who did you lips

No hate bro, just liked your 'a' at the end of every name. :lol:

But I also wouldnt break up the AMN-Tierney-Auba combination on the left and Bellerin-Wilian on the right. I'd drop Saka and Pepe to the bench.

Ind0Gunnerz

I think the best strategy if we can't create chances is to aim for the defender's hands in the penalty box. This rule is ridiculous, might as well take advantage to score a penalty lol.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I know this is an unpopular opinion but I hope Thiago starts tbh.

He's a liability out of possession.

Not bad thinking considering we will be playing in a deep block and counter attacking anyway, slower midfielders for them in transitions could be key.

Gotta make sure we really mark him tightly though as he has some pass on him, probably best to start Mo over Dani in this game.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Not bad thinking considering we will be playing in a deep block and counter attacking anyway, slower midfielders for them in transitions could be key.

Gotta make sure we really mark him tightly though as he has some pass on him, probably best to start Mo over Dani in this game.
He can't tackle and he's not as good in pressing as the other pool midfielders.
He's quite slow.

Not really worried about him. If KDB and Silva couldn't break us down, I don't think I'll be scared of Thiago.

He's not really the Creator a lot of people think. He keeps just things easy.

Prime Cesc ****s on him.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
He can't tackle and he's not as good in pressing as the other pool midfielders.
He's quite slow.

Not really worried about him. If KDB and Silva couldn't break us down, I don't think I'll be scared of Thiago.

He's not really the Creator a lot of people think. He keeps just things easy.

Prime Cesc ****s on him.

He isnt a creator in the form of KDB, but his positioning and the way he keeps things moving FAST is key here. He can change the tempo of a game by himself. Very press resistant as well.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Thiago isn't a final ball player tho, he's the guy that keeps things moving. He's a player who'll have you chasing shadows. I don't think he's great without the ball but i wouldn't say he's a liability either, besides in Liverpool's system Thiago's not gonna be left isolated anyways. Also Liverpool have so many different ways to create chances that they won't be relying on just Thiago. But let's make no mistake Thiago does make Liverpool better.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Thiago looked ominous last week. I know Chelsea had 10 men but he was absolutely dominant.

They basically penned them in and suffocated them the entire second half.

It’s annoying the squad is set up the way it is because I think we’ll need midfield options off the bench who can stay close to him.

Assuming Guendo and Torreira won’t feature that leaves Elneny and Willock as our only back up. Feel we’re gonna drop off hard after 60 or so minutes.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I know this is an unpopular opinion but I hope Thiago starts tbh.

He's a liability out of possession.

Have you watched him? He is excellent off the ball. He knows how to tackle, intercept and he reads the game very well. If he starts, they dominate the midfield which means we lose easily.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Thiago looked ominous last week. I know Chelsea had 10 men but he was absolutely dominant.

They basically penned them in and suffocated them the entire second half.

It’s annoying the squad is set up the way it is because I think we’ll need midfield options off the bench who can stay close to him.

Assuming Guendo and Torreira won’t feature that leaves Elneny and Willock as our only back up. Feel we’re gonna drop off hard after 60 or so minutes.
ElMaestro will give a footballing lesson to Thiago

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I wouldn't mind Thiago is literally just a month off of winning the CL with Bayern Munich having been excellent in a double pivot with Goretzka. He was arguably the best midfielder on the planet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom