• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Liverpool vs Arsenal| 28th September 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Reading Xhaka was berating the players during the celebrations for playing “scared” and giving the Pool players too much space. Thought that kind of mentality and approach was a thing of the past under Mikel. Very disappointing.

How you gonna go to an empty Anfield and sh!t yourselves ffs??!! Go and get stuck in and compete. They’re a top side, but we made them look unbelievable at times with the amount of space and time we gave their key players. Infuriating stuff.

I think it was more a sarcastic comment, saying we're 'scared' when you go on nil up is basically saying we aren't, he was sort of asking who's scared?

I haven't even seen it but I'm guessing that was what he was getting at.

APierre

You Wanna Come Out Here?
This club used to have testicles.

Testicles? What are we supposed to do? All out attack and lose 6-1? People go on and on about how bad our players are every single day, but expect us to compete against Klopp, who has been at Liverpool since 2015 and spent almost £500m on 21 players.

DUFFMAN

Crybaby
You know what.

Mane shouldn't have been on the pitch.

Jotas was handball.

Láca scores that and the Refs do their job we would have got a result.

Why do commentators always play down instances against us.

Bad tackles, they just say oh it's a free for arsenal then talk about something different.

That mane elbow is the perfect example.

No uhhhhhhhhh from Gary Neville last night.

Just oh he might get a yellow for that.

Sick of been screwed every week.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

You’ve answered your own question. We all know there’s work to do, but the 3-1 scoreline flattered us.

My personal frustration is with the fact that I know Liverpool are very beatable but we insist on benching our best winger and playing our best striker our of position while watching two average ones stumbling along. We had the third fewest shots in the league last season of any team. It’s not just this game.

A side with a bit of composure up top and a midfielder who can play the ball over the top would’ve caused Liverpool big big problems. We just didn’t take advantage.

To say I was disappointed would be an understatement. I felt they were beatable as well. I mean Leeds looked so much better than us.

Maybe Mikel needs to lay off mentioning how we need better players and the gulf in class because these guys looked beaten before a ball was kicked.

Last edited:

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Testicles? What are we supposed to do? All out attack and lose 6-1? People go on and on about how bad our players are every single day, but expect us to compete against Klopp, who has been at Liverpool since 2015 and spent almost £500m on 21 players.

There’s a balance between wetting the bed and all out attack. Just play with a bit of composure and not fear.

They’ve won one league title in 30 years and we make them sound like Capello’s Milan. I don’t think even Leicester or Wolves would be paying them as much respect as we are.

Breezy

What’s the issue? If it’s because he thought we were too timid and showing Liverpool too much respect then it turned out that he was completely right. The message could have come across better in interpretation I guess.

No issue. I agree with him. But he was also guilty of standing off them too much.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
To say I was disappointed would be an understatement. I felt they were beatable as well. I mean Leeds looked so much better than us.

Maybe Mikel needs to lay off mentioning how we need better players and the golf in class because these guys looked beaten before a ball was kicked.

It’s this for me. Within the first 5 minutes of the 2nd half we had more successful passes in the final 3rd than the entire 1st half.

I used to watch our games in 2004 knowing we’d won the match before the first whistle, even if we conceded early against a good team like the Gudjohnsen goal at Stamford Bridge.

It wasn’t necessarily because we were unbeatable but because our opponents thought we were.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
You know what.

Mane shouldn't have been on the pitch.

Jotas was handball.

Láca scores that and the Refs do their job we would have got a result.

Why do commentators always play down instances against us.

Bad tackles, they just say oh it's a free for arsenal then talk about something different.

That mane elbow is the perfect example.

No uhhhhhhhhh from Gary Neville last night.

Just oh he might get a yellow for that.

Sick of been screwed every week.

Actually TBF Neville said ominously "He could be in trouble here" ... he was half expecting a red for Mane as well.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

VVD has a better range of passing than all of our current midfielders.

Lovely stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom