• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Liverpool vs Arsenal| 28th September 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

**** this ****. Nothing has changed ffs

That bum Lacazette still thinks it’s all laugh and games here.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Like the game's just gonna peter out with a whimper or a Liverpool 3rd. Haven't even had a 5 minute spell of pressure.

Liverpool 3rd it is. I mean 3-1 is a fair scoreline, but i'm not only disappointed to have lost but i'm also bored. Even weaker teams get 5 minute spells where they put the pressure on, we've not even had that.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Good reality check for us even with good 2nd half but we miles better behind and the A&P deals need to be done or forget competing top 4

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
Who was it that mentioned something about handball yesterday and i told them the rule would suddenly change if it affected us? Lol. I was right

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

If the scores were reversed you cam bet there would have been at least 5 minutes added.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom