• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Liverpool vs Arsenal| 28th September 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

We learnt nothing new from this game. Leno shaky on crosses, Luiz has an error in him, Holding exposed against a top class side, Xhaka gives the ball away when pressed, Elneny is tidy but doesn't do a whole lot, Bellerin makes errors with his positioning against top class opponents. Auba pretty much useless stuck out wide in a game where we're not gonna have any of the ball, Laca a bottler. Absolutely nothing new to be learned. Glad it was only 3-1 it means that we can move on without any lasting damage.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
No disgrace, Liverpool are the best team in the World with top class players in every position and they played like it today.

I can't fault the effort or organisation, to still have a chance of snatching a result with 10 minutes to go when they are playing like that is very positive.

Are they ****.

With a little bit of vision and composure a decent opponent gets 3 against them today.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Pretty simple, the club needs the money. And with Emi's contract situation, they had no choice but to sell while his value is at its peak. If Leno wasn't on big wages and coming off an injury, maybe clubs would have been in for him too but right now Emi is the one getting offers.

Sell Elnenny, Kola, Pepe...

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
No, they don’t. The Atheletic did a piece on this a few months ago. He scores more, shoots more, and gets more touches in the box when started on the left.

And we don’t have to suffer his link up play there either.
The Athletic will blow Arteta whatever the topic.

Gooner_girl14

We came for a draw which is a mindset I don't like, but considering the huge gap in quality of the teams I can understand it. Thought we did OK overall, but I do wonder what might have been if we had come to play from the start and started Ceballos.
Anyway, 3 points we never expected to get. Hopefully our lack of creativity (until Ceballos came on) pushes the powers that be to offer Lyon the extra 10mil or so for Aouar.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Yep, could've got a draw if Lacazette had done his job. Need A+P to close the gap on this Liverpool team, but that wasn't the worst performance in the world.

Yeah,think that Liverpool pushed us very well in back line and we didn't have enough space to get ball properly to midfielders.Something that we done better in CS final.Still,not so bad performance in defence,they would always had a lot of chances with that forward.

Reactions: A_G

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
We held our own for the first 10 minutes. We didn't give up until maybe the third goal a couple of minutes from time. these are the positives.

Laca missed but Laca scored, I don't read anything into that. I still think Auba should lead the attack and I'd have gone 4-5-1 here with Auba up front. He doesn't need to hold the ball, just tuck it in if he has a chance.

Tierney shouldn't have played, Saka should have started. My worst what-if from this game is would Martinez have done better? It's picking away at a scab I know, but it's annoying. I felt Leno should have come for the third goal but backtracked to no effect and he was palming the ball away at times unnecessarily.

We will beat them on Thursday.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
It's called a good shot. No keeper is ever getting there.

It was actually a very slow shot. Go rewatch. All Leno had to do was drop to the ground extending a leg. Neuer does it all the time.

The problem is not that he couldn't stop it, it's that he didn't react at all. Not at ALL.

Malky

Established Member
Cameos like that really make you doubt Pepe, compared with how Ceballos changed the game when he came on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom