• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Liverpool vs Arsenal | December 29th | KO: 17:30 | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Wouldn't be surprised at all if he starts with the team that finished today's match, with Mustafi coming in depending on fitness:
Untitled.jpg
Kosh meed to start in defense Xhaka in place of Guendouzi and Lacazzete in place of Iwobi

Lakersgooner24

Established Member
Wow time does fly I can't believe that was 6 years ago. That was such good football from us. Diaby did very well but I thought Cazorla was the standout. Total class performance.

Interestingly, Jenkinson played the full 90 minutes that day.
Yep, Santi's debut season. He and Poldi scored in that match (Santi also assisting Poldi's goal). We also won there months prior in the previous season, with the RVP volley off a lobbed through ball from Song.

Last edited:

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Kosh meed to start in defense Xhaka in place of Guendouzi and Lacazzete in place of Iwobi

Kos won't play, he's done at this level and is only playing because we have no other choice.

HBL

Established Member
I'd go:

Laca
Auba - Özil - Ramsey
Xhaka - Torreira
Kolasinac - Kosc - Sokratis - Lich
Leno

or

Auba - Laca - Özil
Xhaka - Torreira - Guendouzi
Kolasinac - Kosc - Sokratis - Lich
Leno
Mustafi in for Kosc if he is fit.

HBL

Established Member
Don't even want Ramsey to start as he has been gash this season but we don't really have a choice. Lacazette starting is a must.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Giving me a headache trying to pick a best XI because there's so many holes in the squad that you can't help but play players out of position. Our defence will be a mess no matter what we do, there's no chance we're surviving this. Just hope it isn't too embarrassing. Would take a miracle to get a positive result from this.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Liverpoolare favourites here and with good reason, but there is no reason for them to be predicted large margin victories.

Well get something out of the game. We win this game in midfield. I'd like to see Xhaka, Lucas and Ramsey.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

United will be 3 points behind us after this weekend ffs. :lol:

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Dreading this game and think we'll get smashed. Liverpool on fire while our performances have been lacklustre home and away of late.

Sobotka

Aubameyang
Lacazette - Özil - Ramsey
Torreira - Xhaka
Kolasinac - Kos - Sokratis - Luzhny
Leno​

We're getting the pipe.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
That's impossible, not having Özil playing makes us not win games haven't you heard? At least that's what I've read on here. Özil playing is a guaranteed win, pretty sure we've won every game of the last 5 and a half years which Özil has played in.
Don't be pedantic. Özil playing the full 90 helps us win games like today. Iwobi's headless running about might be more useful in this however. Who knows, maybe he can do something useful for once.

say yes

forum master baiter
That's impossible, not having Özil playing makes us not win games haven't you heard? At least that's what I've read on here. Özil playing is a guaranteed win, pretty sure we've won every game of the last 5 and a half years which Özil has played in.

Think he must have been suffering from the flu that day! Or maybe more back spasms!

It’s the only explanation for Liverpool being able to break through his press.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Think he must have been suffering from the flu that day! Or maybe more back spasms!

It’s the only explanation for Liverpool being able to break through his press.

Maybe something to do with the squad being underprepared and Ox playing for the opposition .

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
They are quite lackluster. Quite a ways behind $ity in terms of their squad.

They should get turned over sooner or later.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Throw the damn match!! Anything to keep Sp*rs off Liverpool's backs. We can get back to winning ways against Fulham next Tuesday.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom