• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Manchester City vs Arsenal | 25/09/04

n_henry

Mark said:
Man Utd have won. :?

Useless Sp**s :roll:

I have to admit though..getting a bit nervous as United are slowly, but surely, improving... though, I hear Silvestre's still a circus :lol:

I just hope we can keep up the momentum... perhaps we've become too spoiled, but I get kinda worried when we don't score at least 2 goals against Prem teams outside of the top 4 or 5. :lol:

Anyway, how did Robin go?

tbbosa

Good result to be honest, defence looked alright again with Toure confident along side Sol.
Henry was so unlucky not to score atleast 2...he was involved alot though. Vieira and Edu just did enough, but Edu looks rusty for sure. DB10 had a quite game. Freddie missed 2 good chances ..he was off today. Reyes was also low key, he had to be subsituted. This type of game would have suited Pires, to pick those rebounds, its a shame he did not make it.
Clichy did well when he came on, stablized things. RVP and Cesc didn't have much time to have an impact, though Cesc earned a free kick just outside the mancity box that Edu wasted. Lauren and Lehman had a decent game.

Ashley Cole was my man of the match, he handled SWP very well.and ofcourse that goal was a beauty from him, he almost scored a second but hit the post with James beaten.
3 points in the bag, well done to the boys. It was a mature and professional perfomance!!!

kel varnsen

Established Member
cole was, as usual, great. great defender and he is magnificent going forward. i also thought edu was pretty good; he needs a bit of match practice, but his passing game was terrific today. he is so calm on the ball and has great vision. the rest of the team was so so. not awful, but not good. a good result and a mediocre performance... :wink:

Mark

Established Member
Very important result. Good to see we can still grind out results like this away from home and all that. Sadly the mancs and Chelski did exactly the same. I like when Cole scores too, so a good day. :D

Henry IV

1-0 to the Arsenal! The famous result is back on the menu. It was good that Ash stepped up to grab his first of the season.

Ridge

it was a beautiful finish by Cole, he shot the ball when the ball was between Distin's legs. lucky it didnt hurt Distin. ha.

jay-d

Established Member
Personally i thought Edu had a poor game today i'm not sure what he offers us along side Viera who was better today than recently also Reyes had a poor game today, he just couldn't get into it and gave the ball away quiet a few times, Bergkamp was non existant he should have been replaced by RVP much earlier but all in all we looked decent defensivly Sol looked slightly hesitant but thats expected the only worrying thing was the amount of headers citys front 2 were winning but at least we were there to the second ball.

Mark

Established Member
It was Edu's first start, I'm sure he will look better in his next game. If not, we have Fabregas, but don't give up on Edu yet.

Hopefully RvP will get a start on Wednesday because Bergy and Reyes were kind of poor today.

Mark

Established Member
Lehmann had a good game, but is only noticed when he makes mistakes so I wouldn't expect much praise going his way.

Latest posts

Top Bottom