• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Manchester City vs Arsenal | 26/08/06

dbergyisnumerouno

_scorpion_ said:
I also think RVP has learnt a lot about being more of a team player and i'd like to see that continue. In saying that, he must never lose the thing that makes him special and should chance himself at times.

agree with you on this point. and would like to add that some of the players are giving titi too much "face", ie, always looking to pass to titi only. in the match, in quite a few occassions where rvp was in a better position but somehow the players pass it to titi or chose some other stupid option. so frustrating. if the balls were given to rvp, i'm sure the result would've been different.

the over-passing is also getting me to boil! like someone mentioned here, i was yelling at the players to f****g shoot in the entire match.

we know it is early days, but losing points againts relatively weaker teams is not an option and furthermore, we must capitalize at every opportunity that we have!

Latest posts

Top Bottom