• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Manchester City vs Arsenal | Cancelled Due To COVID-19

Result?

• City Win

Votes: 21 38.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • Arsenal Win

Votes: 11 20.0%
  • Corona Virus Win

Votes: 16 29.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Could we try 3atb for this game? United used it successfully vs City and our other rivals like Chelsea have used it to effect this season. It would suit the counter.

Leno
Mustafi Luiz Mari
Amn/Nelson Ceballos Xhaka Tierney
Pepe Aubameyang Saka

If not then:

Leno
Sokratis Luiz Mari Tierney
Ceballos Xhaka
Pepe Willock Auba
Laca/Martinelli

Look at maybe giving Saka a rest, playing the guy through the ground right now.

Manberg

Predator
I'm not happy. Now was a good time to play City. Why's it called off just because the Olympiakos guy got it? The virus will have spread a lot more by April.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Game postponed...

:lol:

em9999

My rainbows
Some Arsenal players had contact with Olympiacos owner Evangelos Marinakis

Who has the corona virus.. arsenal.playets now in self isolation

Pop Tart

Established Member
Some Arsenal players had contact with Olympiacos owner Evangelos Marinakis

Who has the corona virus.. arsenal.playets now in self isolation
Why would players be in contact with the owner ? Unless they want a move to them?

em9999

My rainbows
I had heard of testing using remdesevir with good results. Cautiously optimistic.

This will be under control before long

zilfy

It's a shame that it's not played indoors with a max crowd of 1000- that would nullify their home advantage.

Better yet, cancel and share the points

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
It's a shame that it's not played indoors with a max crowd of 1000- that would nullify their home advantage.

Better yet, cancel and share the points
I'd take a 1-0 loss without playing.

Take the L and move on. No one gets embarrassed.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
I'm not happy. Now was a good time to play City. Why's it called off just because the Olympiakos guy got it? The virus will have spread a lot more by April.
I disagree. Pep was going to have them fired up after laying an egg against United. Hopefully we catch them in an even more meaningless game (for them) at end of season.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I had heard of testing using remdesevir with good results. Cautiously optimistic.

This will be under control before long

That would only be a treatment for symptomatic patients no? If it's anything like Oseltamivir then it'll be given later (or much later) than is optimal. Certainly after transmission has occurred to others.

It's good there's potentially a treatment to reduce mortality but I'm skeptical how that translates to spread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom