• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Manchester City vs Arsenal, February 3rd, 16:30 Sky Sports

Will Arsenal beat Bald Fraud FC?

• Yes

Votes: 16 16.7%
  • No

Votes: 66 68.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 14 14.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐

Nice to see Suarez is committed to the cause.
Double agent.
Denis-Suarez-Manchester-City-Player-Profile_2837793.jpg

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
We need to find a plan to stop their midfield from playing. I think the best game plan should be bring the game to them not sit back.

I would play the following eleven.

Niles
Koscielny
Mustafi
Monreal
Kolasinac
Xhaka
Torreira
Özil
Laca
Auba

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Only way we have a chance of winning this is if we start asking questions from the start. This is an absolute must win for City and if we start applying pressure early they'll start to sh*t themselves. Having said that we're more than likely going to lose.

HBL

Established Member
Their defence is shaky at the minute, in particular their full backs. Kyle Walker has been all over the place for a while and Danilo hasn't been much better, hence I'd be tempted to start Iwobi but I'm not sure we will. Also think it would be harsh to drop Guendouzi after his performances in the last three matches. Don't think there is a chance Suarez will start, might not even be on the bench, he has played under 300 minutes this season. Who knows what will happen with Özil, highly doubt he'll start & I'd rather give Mavropanos a chance than play Monreal at cb.

Aubameyang - Lacazette
Ramsey
Douzi/Iwobi - Xhaka - Torreira
Kola - Mavro/Kosc - Mustafi - AMN
Leno
Think we'll score but it's going to be very difficult to get anything from this game.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Surprised if Kos is fit enough after surgery to remove those blood clots. Even if he’s back in training, in a full blooded match like this, it’s bound to be sore. AMN is doubtful too. Both subject to assessment.

Think the back four will be Lich Mustafi Monreal Kola. Emery has limited options, but those 4 are a disaster waiting to happen, Nacho the only solid defender and really he’s still coming back from injury.

Oh dear.

Last edited:

What a ridiculous thing to say. Top 4 is vital to this club.

Yeah I want City to win the league more than Liverpool, mainly because Iceland is filled with people who support Liverpool, annoying as ****.

But never ever do I want Arsenal to lose, we need top4. But more importantly we need more moments of joy in our lives!

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
beat way to stop teams from playing and frustrate them is to overload the mid. that way we can press effectively, and keep the ball better when having it.
keep on of Laca/Auba as super sub, extra fresh one

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Got a gut feeling we will kill these feckers. Head say we can't be losing the ball in midfield and missing 5 yard passes like we have been doing .

OSBK

Established Member
Dreading this game. On the counter they will batter us no doubt.

I will take a 1-0 boring now, that way we save some face and help stop liverpool winning the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom