• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Manchester City vs Arsenal, February 3rd, 16:30 Sky Sports

Will Arsenal beat Bald Fraud FC?

• Yes

Votes: 16 16.7%
  • No

Votes: 66 68.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 14 14.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Manberg

Predator
We look like how a bottom table team would look against us.
No surprise, City's quality is many levels above.
**** club though, Sheikh FC is all they will ever be.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Some of the posting on here is poverty, feel like people can’t wait for us to lose to get the knives in.

Yes the second half was disappointing but we played well today I though, give Emery a couple of transfer windows and who knows.

Giroud12

Can´t understand those saying that Guendouzi is not ready for these games and that he only plays because he´s Emerys guy. Massive performance today. We should build our team around him and Torreira.

Ashybashy86

Laca worked his ass off.
Leno was very good.
Nacho had a solid game.

We are getting what we deserved.
We went there and played like a relegation team, scared to death of them.
It's actually embarrassing. The set up was all kinds of wrong. We can't defend even with 5 at the back, then can't move the ball quickly enough to even counterattack.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

Another season of just wanting the football to end. What’s the point.
Guendouzi is fabulous though

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
He's not better than Özil on this showing, that should be enough.

Did you really expect he’ll hit the ground running coming on in the 2nd half against City while we were completly disjointed and being here for a couple of days?

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger
City's all bench players except GK would be starters at Arsenal. City have no injuries, we have plenty. Logical result. If somebody is suprised by this, you're laying to yourself.

Is the team that we played worse than Newcastle? Worse teams than us have gotten results against City.

Yet all I hear are excuses.

Gooner_girl14

Spineless second half. Think conceding right before the break killed us and Unai couldn't motivate the team. Team selection was suspect, how Iwobi is preferred to Özil (or Ramsey) is beyond me. Lich and Iwobi were horrible together and Laca/Auba barely touched the ball. No attempts in the 2nd half speaks volumes and now we're 6th.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Is the team that we played worse than Newcastle? Worse teams than us have gotten results against City.

Yet all I hear are excuses.
Apples and oranges. City are a different animal at home. They were on it from first whistle because of what happened last week.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Guendouzi? The problem was Iwobi and Kolasinac did nothing in attack, should've been replaced earlier.

I love him, but can we really (or should we really) put that pressure and expectation on him?

Agreed that wingers (or lack there off) played a big part.

Took to long with the subs, too.

Wasn't expecting much from this, Tbf, but think Emery lost the chance of maybe getting a draw today by doind a Wenger and not being more proactive with his subs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom