• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Manchester City Vs Arsenal | Wednesday June 17th | KO: 20:15 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Make

Player:Ødegaard
In my opinion it will be a weird game because both teams will feel strange playing without anybody. It could happen whatever thing in this game, but I feel confident and I'm gonna say we will win 1-2 and we will stay top 4 at the end of the league.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Still 10 days to go and yesterday vs Charlton was a friendly but find it a bit curious that the starting XI included Guendozi, AMN and Nelson. Seems it’s been the same in training the last week or so as well, judging from photos and vids.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Their weak link in defense is Mendy. Whenever I see him defending he looks like a chick that's trying to walk for the first time. We have to isolate him 1v1 on Pepe.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
EaFFP79WsAIxbNl

Looks like a 4-3-3

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
No Özil then?
Maybe he'll play as one of the two advanced midfielders, he looked really good there in the limited appearances in that position under Wenger.

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

Maybe he'll play as one of the two advanced midfielders, he looked really good there in the limited appearances in that position under Wenger.
That was in a 343.

In a 433, you need a Ramsey type midfielder. I don't think Özil will do well there

Reactions: A_G

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Whoever you put in midfield it won't stop De bruyne having field day against us maybe we have to have man mark him but xhaka cant do that he slow Torreira injured Ceballos is not suited in that role. So maybe Guendouzi he can frustrate de bruyne but probably will get himself sent off.

Last edited:

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

Whoever you put in midfield it won't stop De bruyne having field day against us maybe we have to have man mark him but xhaka cant do that he slow Torreira injured Ceballos is not suited in that rule. So maybe Guendouzi he can frustrate de bruyne but probably will get himself sent off.
I'd like to see Xhaka Willock and Ceballos in there. It gives us a bit of technique and physicality

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

It might not be enough to prevent a loss, sadly

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
4f355f2a69bedd6a32000064

...Xhaka, when getting his pre game instructions to not do anything careless in midfield.

Moah

We may have a better chance than when we would have played this game before lockdown but for all the change we can make so does City.

Remember Guardiola is a genius whether you like him or not, he must have been brainstorming on how to ruin his prodigy and with what he has got at his disposal he can play anyway his brain can think of.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Can't expect a lot from this game,while they have offensive power and can score against any team 3 or 4 goals.Reckon that Arteta will give them possesion and try to get something from counter attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom