• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Manchester United v Arsenal | April 29, 2018 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

If you could only punch one?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

@Aevius I am not allowed to message you so I’ll post it at the scene of the crime. Sorry for going off topic.

You say piss off, I made that “little mod” comment affectionately and you took it like that and ban me? I won’t make any jokes with you anymore. Please don’t take out any unresolved issues against forumers that have nothing to do with it.

I had so much to say during the match, and no outlet.
——

So Mavropanos.. he was excellent. Did not expect that.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
a lot of wengers strengths were his boldness and willingness to try new things.

the refs ganging up, the FA not bring VAR and the criticism making him play safer made this a lost cause.

Still, this will be the only year of underperformance, ( if we dont win the Europa) in 22 years. What a manager.

I loved how today he played like he would have loved to. Free and experimental. Football to be proud of.
No, it most certainly will not be the only year of underperformance.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
Bit confused by how the press (and United fans) are treating this game. Couldn't have made it any more obvious that this game meant nothing and was basically a friendly for the kids to have a game yet apparently it shows some epic gulf between us and them? So weird.
Agreed, though I seem to recall our last game against their “kids” (2016?) not going too well either.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
a lot of wengers strengths were his boldness and willingness to try new things.

the refs ganging up, the FA not bring VAR and the criticism making him play safer made this a lost cause.

Still, this will be the only year of underperformance, ( if we dont win the Europa) in 22 years. What a manager.

I loved how today he played like he would have loved to. Free and experimental. Football to be proud of.
Some posts just shine a light on the truth in a swamp of falsehoods.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

@Aevius I am not allowed to message you so I’ll post it at the scene of the crime. Sorry for going off topic.

You say piss off, I made that “little mod” comment affectionately and you took it like that and ban me? I won’t make any jokes with you anymore. Please don’t take out any unresolved issues against forumers that have nothing to do with it.

I had so much to say during the match, and no outlet.
——

So Mavropanos.. he was excellent. Did not expect that.
What do you know, always these Moroccans getting themselves into trouble again. ;)

MkhiMagic

Agreed, though I seem to recall our last game against their “kids” (2016?) not going too well either.
The roles were reversed last year. I think Arsenal played United in matchday 36 or 37 last year. United had just made it to the EL final and rested all the first teamers. It was Arsenal’s A team vs United’s kids and United got spanked properly, as you would expect. No one should take anything from this game, a true dead rubber game.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
The roles were reversed last year. I think Arsenal played United in matchday 36 or 37 last year. United had just made it to the EL final and rested all the first teamers. It was Arsenal’s A team vs United’s kids and United got spanked properly, as you would expect. No one should take anything from this game, a true dead rubber game.
I seem to recall them playing a decently strong team last May -- we did win 2-0, I believe. I was referring to the Feb '16 game in my initial post when Rashford got the start.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

We’re not **** because... because I follow them all over the country... Compelling argument, ****ing dinlo
How many points has he seen this year all over the country? **** record. No denying it. There is no money, fans, injury etc excuse that can cover how **** we've been all over the country this calendar year.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
How many points has he seen this year all over the country? **** record. No denying it. There is no money, fans, injury etc excuse that can cover how **** we've been all over the country this calendar year.
Yeah but if you've followed them all over the country you might have to justify wasting 9 months of your life by insisting we haven't been, or are sh!t :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom