• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Manchester United vs Arsenal | 09/04/06

Ruslan Matuzau

....in spite of this game isn't for the title, like it was 2,3,4 etc. years ago, it carries on being very important for both teams.
I see 2-2 here...

Maximus

There are going to be some interesting battles on the pitch

Toure - Rooney
Eboue - C.Ronaldo
When C.Ronaldo ends up in Eboue pocket it will be an interesting battle between
Flamini - C.Ronaldo
Henry - Ferdinand
Ade - Vidick
Reyes - Neville :D

Cant wait

dublingunner

Established Member
If we're not in too bad shape after our trip to Turin I can see us winning this game. Manure's midfield is still ropey.

1-2 to the Arse.

:D

kel varnsen

Established Member
it'll be a very interesting match indeed. manu and arsenal are right now, without any doubt, the two best teams in the premiership.

sabret00the

Established Member
yup i agree with what kel's just said, i think that if we have Eboue and Hleb playing and available we'll be more than fine.

**** i just released i boo-boo'd by regulating this one, we've got a game four days before this and the thread for that hasn't even gone up yet.

gun4glory

Very true kel... And for that reason i say 0-0... I know its hard to believe with us banging in the goals for fun and them on a run of their own... But I don't we will win or lose...
To early for line-ups/predictions, but you think wenger will use a 4-5-1 so nullify Giggs and Ronaldo?
I don't think we will need it tbh...

kel varnsen

Established Member
gun4glory said:
Very true kel... And for that reason i say 0-0... I know its hard to believe with us banging in the goals for fun and them on a run of their own... But I don't we will win or lose...
To early for line-ups/predictions, but you think wenger will use a 4-5-1 so nullify Giggs and Ronaldo?
I don't think we will need it tbh...

doubt it. adebayor won't be benched now, unless van persie has an absolute blinder in turin. we'll definately play 4-4-2; there is no way both van persie AND adebayor will sit this one out.

1970*Gooner

Established Member

Player:Rice
Shadow Moses said:
Jugdement week for us. Juve and Manure!
It will certainly be a test of character for us, if we pass this test we could go on to win all of our games and the big one in Paris

kel varnsen

Established Member
btw, this game could end up either way. we could demolish them and steamroll through the rest of the season, winning everything. or they could hammer us and we'll break down completely...

i have absolutely no idea.

nazo

Established Member
This is going to be a cracking game. Manure on form, Arsenal on form, i can see some magic already.

My heart says 2-0 for us, my brain says 2-1 for us :p Come on boys.

Oh and isn't this too early, another week or so for the game. I think we should stick with the Juve game right now.

clockwork orange

Blind faith in "LVG filoshophy"
Just remembered a post from 2 weeks ago in some battle for 4th place thread:

leonardo santiago said:
Gurgen said:
I don't.

If we even score at OT I'll eat my hat.
Hope you don't have the same hat as Freddy, because we will score at OT & I think you'll need lots of beer to be able to get that hat down your throat...
with our current form I think your hat's last week on this planet has begon...
;)

1970*Gooner

Established Member

Player:Rice
I would dearly like to see us put an end to the Manure's hopes of winning the title, I haven't forgot the way they kicked us off the park to end our winning run Bas**rds :x

Pepe LeFrits

Established Member
United have the title in their sights now, so I think we should adopt a similar approach to the games against Juve and Real. 4-5-1, sit back and let them come onto us, and hit them on the break.

I'd be happy with a draw at OT as it is by far the most difficult game left in the run in.

Gurgen

Established Member
leonardo santiago said:
Just remembered a post from 2 weeks ago in some battle for 4th place thread:

leonardo santiago said:
Gurgen said:
I don't.

If we even score at OT I'll eat my hat.
Hope you don't have the same hat as Freddy, because we will score at OT & I think you'll need lots of beer to be able to get that hat down your throat...
with our current form I think your hat's last week on this planet has begon...
;)

Nah the statement still stands.

This crop of players has always bottled it at OT and I don't expect Sunday to be any different.

nidza7

Established Member
We`re totally different team rite now,so I wouldn`t discard our win at OT.Problem is that ManU is in the great form aswell.At the end their `8 wins in a row` must end somewhere.

Top Bottom