• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Manchester United vs Arsenal | 17/09/06

Dj_F_swift_the_gooner

Does anyone have a picture i want or can put it up???
The Beast Baptista running at like a full speed train at Rio Ferdinand towards the United goal, after intercepting O'shea????
apparently Rio looks like he ****s himself lol

DBmagik10

Gunners_Nadz said:
sparky44 said:
Gunners_Nadz said:
sparky44 said:
My aunty said arsenal were crap and should have scored more goals.

I told her to shut the f**k up.

i bet ya she's a Man Utd fan no? 8)
NOT COOL

Please don't encourage the obviously misguided youth
wtf? you guys sound like f***ing spuds out here? give the benefit to the old lady. she's probably rememberin the good old days when dennis and titi and Co. smashed em in without so much as a whiff of a chance.
Aint it true that we shd have probably won 3-0/4-0?
now you guys stay off her back for all you know she might be a real gooner at heart and any one of those are worth their weight in gold. so granson go up to her say sorry and move on. we got a world to conquer. and it'll happen soon. practice your celebrations. :wink:

Nutsy

Established Member
Alright alright. I gotta admit it was insensitive of me for being such a ***** to her. So i apologize. I agreed that we could've gotten more than one goal. what with all of the chances we got. so, again I am sorry. maybe could be a possiblity that she is a true gooner or might be the other way round. who knows?! but what i know is that we're off to a good start after that match,since the youngsters boost up such confidence. & this is just 'one' of the important matches, we ain't done yet & once we're done, we'll be celebratin' agreed? :clap [/u]

DBmagik10

Spot on, Nadz!! Bfore we're finished with this league, a lot of teams will be ****tin blood. we're gonna be firing some nasty shots us gunners. We wont only be destroying teams we'll be demolishing them. it'll take some time before their scars heal, i'm telling ya.
Just pray for Titi to hit a purple patch sooner rather than later.

Nutsy

Established Member
DBmagik10 said:
Spot on, Nadz!! Bfore we're finished with this league, a lot of teams will be ****tin blood. we're gonna be firing some nasty shots us gunners. We wont only be destroying teams we'll be demolishing them. it'll take some time before their scars heal, i'm telling ya.
Just pray for Titi to hit a purple patch sooner rather than later.

Here Here! Nuff said, we don't need the C*** Cashley since Gallas Played even hell lot better than him anyway! Chelsea is a fool selling Gallas to us, and that little deal will bit em back in their a** once we're done with them, Let's show them what a real Club 'crush' or should i say 'Gun down' their enemies and we're gonna have a real CELEBRATION! :clap

FoetusWalcott

Rodelero said:
FoetusWalcott said:
Well f**k him then!!!!!
He wasn't complaining when we reached the CL final!!!!

Mmm, i'm sure its more like the fact we have 3 players all who want the spot :l

A rotation of 3 players in one spot is very silly for 3 players of their calibre.

Well I presume the three players you're refering to are Ade, RVP and Henry!! In which case I would say that RVP need not be restricted to playing up front!! I vaguely remember him playing in a five man midfield against Chelsea in the last year or two!!!!! He played quite well to not to mention the fact that he's one of the few players in the team who can delever a decisive cross which i'm sure you'll agree is a quality we're sorely missing!!! :idea:

i reckon rosicky can put the crosses in. i remember in the hamburg game there was an awesome cross which ade was not quite quick enough to pick up, i think it was from rosicky or fab...

maxxx

Just wanted to add my analysis:

1. Gallas reads the game so well, he knows what the opposition are going to do a minute before it happens. No wonder why chelsea fans called him their best player.

2. Baptista looks awesome. Made a couple of runs with some stepovers then some powerful shooting, unlucky not to hit the target but that will come as he plays more games. I would start him next match.

3. Rosicky was very dynamic, hardly loses the ball and is a very tidy player. Can float anywhere in the midfield.

4. Finally, Fab, such a talent....the boy is going to be the best player in the world in a couple of years. Some of you said some of his passes during the game weren't accurate but thats because a number of Man Utd players were targeting him and his passes. He still managed to find that piece of magic though when we really needed it and he was absolutly everywhere. Thats what makes him so special, always asking for the ball, always in control.

Nutsy

Established Member
maxxx said:
Just wanted to add my analysis:

1. Gallas reads the game so well, he knows what the opposition are going to do a minute before it happens. No wonder why chelsea fans called him their best player.

2. Baptista looks awesome. Made a couple of runs with some stepovers then some powerful shooting, unlucky not to hit the target but that will come as he plays more games. I would start him next match.

3. Rosicky was very dynamic, hardly loses the ball and is a very tidy player. Can float anywhere in the midfield.

4. Finally, Fab, such a talent....the boy is going to be the best player in the world in a couple of years. Some of you said some of his passes during the game weren't accurate but thats because a number of Man Utd players were targeting him and his passes. He still managed to find that piece of magic though when we really needed it and he was absolutly everywhere. Thats what makes him so special, always asking for the ball, always in control.

Oh yeah, No Arguments there.Fabregas was named man of the match at such a young age. Arsenal Youngsters have defintely outclassed the ManUtds & this can lead to even greater games! :respect

osugunner

Sorry guys but I don't think Baptista is ready to start.. he's still becoming accustomed to the English game it's quite obvious. Time will tell if he can gel into what we all think he can.. he definately has all the tools. Keep him coming off the bench for now. It's going to be interesting to see how the addition of Baptista affects Walcott. We only have 3 subs and we'll with Ade/RvP and Baptista probably ahead of them in the pecking order it's going to be tough for him to find games. Which is a shame to the way he's started the season. Interestingly enough I haven't heard anything about Walcott for awhile now.

Nutsy

Established Member
osugunner said:
Sorry guys but I don't think Baptista is ready to start.. he's still becoming accustomed to the English game it's quite obvious. Time will tell if he can gel into what we all think he can.. he definately has all the tools. Keep him coming off the bench for now. It's going to be interesting to see how the addition of Baptista affects Walcott. We only have 3 subs and we'll with Ade/RvP and Baptista probably ahead of them in the pecking order it's going to be tough for him to find games. Which is a shame to the way he's started the season. Interestingly enough I haven't heard anything about Walcott for awhile now.

I think you're right on Baptista though, seen him played for Real, there's no Denying that he's good, but Spanish & English games are different & he still a lil bit rusty - adjusting on the english soil i guess, but we'll see the best yet to come from him. :clap

Top Bottom