• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Manchester United vs Arsenal | December 5, 2018 | BT Sport | 20:00 GMT

Match prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
They are bricking it over at red cafe.

4dktmc.png

Wish I felt as confident. Scarred for life by that game away in 2016, they had so many missing players, played carrick at centre back and we got done by a Rashford debut.

Yeah it was the game after what should have been a legendary overtime win against Leicester too. I was on cloud nine after that game, then OT and Rashford/Gabriel happened.. Really hope it's not going to be a repeat of that shambles this time, need to build on the win against Sp**s and keep the momentum going.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Think we need to be a little more reserved in terms of our pressing from the start. If we go all balls out like Liverpool and today, we'll be gassed before the hour mark.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

I want us to win but i think they will suprise us. If we do win its curtains for Jose imo.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Bigger test than the Sp**s game and I'd argue the Liverpool game as well.

We need to remain composed. Mourinho is likely to close down our fullbacks during buildup and of course try and take advantage of our high line.

If we can keep it tight for the first half, we could drive it home in the second.

Last edited:

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Have you not noticed the players' rise in fitness levels this season?
I have but they're not robots. NLD is the most physically demanding game in the premier league. We don't want players like Aubameyang, Kolasinac, Bellerin over-extending themselves and blowing out a hammy going into the busy christmas period. Besides we're away from home so I don't think we're gonna have it all our way territorially regardless of how crap United are. Superior fitness levels are proving to be an advantage right now but let's not abuse it.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
They're bricking it over at RC
http://www.redcafe.net/matches/manchester-united-vs-arsenal.251/discussion?page=4

But we do always seem to have problems with them, even when they're in piss poor form.

The 1-0 loss in Moyes era, then the daylight robberies when we lost 1-2 and 1-2 in LVG and Maureen eras.

Hopefully with emery these will be brushed off and there will be no mental challenges when we face them. Shame that Xhaka will be missing.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
They're bricking it over at RC
http://www.redcafe.net/matches/manchester-united-vs-arsenal.251/discussion?page=4

But we do always seem to have problems with them, even when they're in piss poor form.

The 1-0 loss in Moyes era, then the daylight robberies when we lost 1-2 and 1-2 in LVG and Maureen eras.

Hopefully with emery these will be brushed off and there will be no mental challenges when we face them. Shame that Xhaka will be missing.

Defeat in 2009 was also strange one.We were better for almost whole match.

Giroud12

They are bricking it over at red cafe.

4dktmc.png

Wish I felt as confident. Scarred for life by that game away in 2016, they had so many missing players, played carrick at centre back and we got done by a Rashford debut.

these are new times my friend. Emery knows

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Defeat in 2009 was also strange one.We were better for almost whole match.

That was actually a classic brainfart of ours.
Diaby heads it in, while Almunia has a brainfart and falls prey to Rooney's dive.

Cannot forget Dean, not calling a clear penalty for a horendous tackle from Fletcher on Arshavin and then having the cheek to send Arsène to the stands in that disgraceful decision.

Aevi

Hale End FC
After the poor showing in the 15/16 season, I can't help but feel cautious. Hopefully Emery's rotation of Iwobi, Mkhi, Ramsey, and Lacazette means our lads aren't too tired. Guendouzi should be fresh in Xhaka's absence too, hope he's up for the big stage.

GoonerBoy19

I am happy that the bald headed young is suspended, he always play well against us since his Watford days. We will miss Xhaka and hoping that Ramsey steps in, he usually does well against United

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
This is not the game to turn the gas off the pedal. We have Huddersfield and Qarabag after this, then Southampton away. Players can be rested for those, not for this one.

If we *****foot they will act like they're a big team and dominate the game. Have to hit them early and capitalise on their shot confidence. If we hold back they'll nick a point or three on a late penalty or something.

Ramsey in the shop window, they're bound to be interested so he'll want to have a big game. Start him and Guendouzi if Mustafi is out (Mkhi to the bench). Maybe start Laca too instead of Iwobi who was iffy again today. I loved what Auba and Laca were doing today, alternating between being wide and down the middle and at times bot going wide and dragging the defence with them.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

After the poor showing in the 15/16 season, I can't help but feel cautious. Hopefully Emery's rotation of Iwobi, Mkhi, Ramsey, and Lacazette means our lads aren't too tired. Guendouzi should be fresh in Xhaka's absence too, hope he's up for the big stage.

Oh **** forgot Xhaka ain't playing .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think this project is going to go BANG

Mikel Arteta after a difficult run of results

Latest posts

Top Bottom