• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Manchester United vs Arsenal | December 5, 2018 | BT Sport | 20:00 GMT

Match prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Going in for an Old Trafford game with good confidence? Yeah, not going to work.

Just kidding, we'll smash. United are very weak right now, can't se ehow they will threaten us. 2-0 to the arsenal, Mkhitaryan and a Sokratis header.

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

They are bricking it over at red cafe.

4dktmc.png

Wish I felt as confident. Scarred for life by that game away in 2016, they had so many missing players, played carrick at centre back and we got done by a Rashford debut.

that last few years of Wenger was particularly dark.

Stannis

Now that xhaka is out, and if Ramsey/Özil aren’t in the 11, I wonder who the captain will be?

I think Hector deserves it

Though Sokratis is pretty boss

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Now that xhaka is out, and if Ramsey/Özil aren’t in the 11, I wonder who the captain will be?

I think Hector deserves it

Though Sokratis is pretty boss

Will probably get hate for this, but for me it should be Mustafi if he is fit.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Don't know why people are bigging Yanited up. This is not our toughest test. Apart from the two losses both Liverpool and Sp**s (despite yesterday) are clearly better teams than Manu at the moment.

The only thing this is a test of is can we ignore history and reputations and play against what's on the pitch. By that yardstick hard to not see us as clear favourites.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Damn AG...... you cannot be human. And that predicition was insane lmao the Rashford bit haha.
I just wanted to see what people were saying before the 15/16 match, a lot of the posts were similar to the ones in this thread.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
United could be without as many as eight defenders for the visit of Arsenal to Old Trafford as they bid to close an eight-point gap to the north London club in fourth.

Mourinho chose to play midfielders Scott McTominay and Nemanja Matic in defence in Saturday’s disappointing 2-2 draw at Southampton, with Phil Jones his only match fit centre-half.

But Jones is now undergoing a scan on an injury sustained in that game, Luke Shaw had to come off after sustaining a second-half injury and Ashley Young’s fifth booking of the season means he will miss the Arsenal match through suspension. Sweden defender Victor Lindelof, meanwhile, was already sidelined until Christmas.

Mourinho will hope central defenders Eric Bailly and Chris Smalling, who missed the Southampton game with back and foot problems respectively, and full-backs Antonio Valencia and Matteo Darmian – who were also absent with knocks – are able to declare themselves available or risk having to improvise with his back line again.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
We need not to lose. Somehow this lot always manage to get something from us. We must play with the intensity of today but with more brains. Our MF is a dilemma. Who replaces Xhaka? Özil is the one player eit5h the brains to dictate play and with Mustafi injured,we can play three at the back with Sokratis,Holding and Licht but that is somewhat risky. I just want to win and I don't care how. Utd 0 Arsenal 2. I don't want Jose sacked just yet.
That was back when we had a manager who would play right into their hands. This iis a new chapter now. My only concern would be fatigue.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I think its fair to be very confident here, regardless of previous results here, the way they are playing at the moment, with the injuries they have and the form we are in I expect nothing but a win. Their fans genuinely want a loss because they want Jose gone, Old Trafford will be dead.

I'd be very disappointed if we lose here. They don't have the players to park the bus either, all injured.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
I'm scared that we'll drop points. They are bad and injuries galore.. but we ****ed up from such a position when Rashford scored twice.

Besides, they play best against better opposition. They almost won at the Bridge a few games back..

It will not be easy. Not at all. But let's hit em hard.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Utd’s team could be ravaged by the bubonic plague and I’d still be certain we’d lose to them at OT. Doesn’t matter how much of a crisis they’re in, they could still do us. I can smell it.

However, if Emery can go there first time and do them, I’ll be a true disciple.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
You never know in matches like this. Jose will be playing full on anti football and you can bet the referee will be trying to help them out. Also we have at times played to the level of our opponents this year and United are proper sh*t.

Crocrodile

Start with:

---------------Leno
Bellerin-Sokratis-Holding-Kolašinac
--------Torreira Guendouzi
--------------Mkhy
Auba---------Laca-----Iwobi

Sub on: Ramsey, Özil and Eddie Ntekkers.

Plan for the game: Blitzkrieg.

Tomb Bombadil

My team would be:

Leno
Bellerin - Sokratis - Holding - Kolasinac
Torreira - Guendouzi
Iwobi - Ramsey - Aubameyang
Lacazette​

Maybe with 3 at back if Mustafi is fit and then Iwobi or Ramsey out.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Worried about Mourinho's dark arts. He will do everything to nullify our WBs and of course will hoof the ball. They will most certainly try to harm us via set pieces where I believe Leno and overall defensive structure is really vulnerable.

We have to be very clever with our fouling especially Mustafi and Sokratis know to be rash, Guendouzi is similar in MF. They will invite us to do this because those will be the opportunities. Mata will definitely start because he's lethal from those positions.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

5tr83yb.jpg

I liked our pressing ability in this formation.

Ramsey deserves to start.

Hit them with Lacazette when they are tired of chasing Aubameyang.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom