• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Manchester United vs Arsenal | Sunday 1st November |16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Who was your Man of the Match?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

bb830459-2a2e-4612-a77c-89465d9387f9.jpg

GettyImages-1197004298.jpg

Doubts

Calum Chambers (knee) - The club announced he’s back in full training before Leicester so he’s not far away after almost a year out.

Willian (Calf) - Missed last three games and no official word on how long he’s out for.

(Disregard he played against Dundalk)

Meanwhile Rob Holding, Pablo Mari, David Luiz and Gabriel Martinelli will all be out for this game.

Go back 20 years and this was the glamour fixture of arguably world football outside maybe the Milan derby.

Two titans of the game with contrasting managers, ideologies and types of players.

A midfield battle between Keane and Vieira and rock solid back lines featuring the likes of Adams, Campbell, Irwin, Stam, Cole and Neville.

Nowadays however the midfield battle between Xhaka and McTominay doesn’t quite have a same ring to it. Still, Thursday is a huge game in determining both teams’ seasons.

Utd unfortunately for us are flying, as they often do after their meme team periods. They’ve scored 11 goals in 4 games and conceded only 2.

Marcus Rashford is banging in goals and feeding kids around the country. It’s probably the most dread I’ve felt for an Old Trafford game since 2012.

However, if there’s one thing he’s shown in his reign so far, Mikel Arteta is a big game manager. His first game against Man Utd was a comfortable 2-0 win. We’ve beaten Liverpool, Man City and Chelsea already in a short amount of time.

1830364_Arsenal.jpg

Do I like that back line? No. I hate that back line but what else are we going to do? I wouldn’t have Chambers’ first game back as Old Trafford away and the Xhaka at CB experiment should end with Dundalk.

Hopefully we finally see Aubameyang up front and actually close to the goal where he belongs.

I think Nketiah offers some pressing although I think for this the priority is that we have Auba as close to the goal as possible. Big game for Willian if he’s fit. Type of game we bought him for.

Last edited:

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Think we will get slaughtered, Ole has impressed me more than Arteta in 2020 if i am being honest

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We'll get point from this don't know what Arteta formation will be but with Mustafi in defense then i think it's 3-4-3, My only hope here that Arteta plays Auba CF and put Willian and Pepe outwide.
Leno
Mustafi Gab Tierney
Bellerin Xhaka Partey Saka
Pepe Auba Willian

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I think Utd are winning this one.

Arteta going to stink up OT with his sh*thouse tactics.

Gunners1616

Mustafi at CB, Arteta's negative tactics, Old trafford away, Mike Dean...

If there ever was one match with the biggest loss probability for Arsenal it's this one...

boxerumble

Baked Canadian

This game can go one of two ways... a drab draw or united thumping us. We aren’t winning here but we might put up a fight. Sadly there are no goals in us when we play good competition. Move on

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Manchester-United-1-Tottenham-6-Football365.jpg

Yet we’re hoping for a draw :facepalm:

Play our best team and we’ll make Utd look average but if Arteta resorts to starting the likes of Willian, Lacazette, Pepe etc then Ole’s team will look like a peak Barcelona.

Go with Saka, Nelson, ESR, AMN etc and have a go at Utd.

Saka Auba Nelson
ESR
Xhaka Partey
Tierney Gabriel Mustafi AMN
Leno​

#Legooooooooooooooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom