• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Manchester United vs Arsenal | Sunday 1st November |16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Who was your Man of the Match?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Plutarch

I'm delighted with out performance yesterday. I expected nothing, and instead we comprehensively outplayed a United team who had been in good form, scoring a lot of goals. It was obvious from the start that Arteta had set the team up really well and furthermore we had some excellent performances from our players. The only negative was our lack of finishing skills, which remains a problem. We clearly should have scored in the first half and it was bad that we didn't take any of our chances. Still, overall, it was a big improvement and the best we've played for some time.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Hate losing to Arsenal the most these days, I live in London now and my work colleagues thought it would be funny to overwrite a document I had spent 2 hours working on with a GIF of Aubameyang dancing.

Easily fixed, surely you had saved the original doc, or can undo the overwrite.

That was funny of them, let's be fair.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Isn't that positive? Considering what we've been seeing. This high, aggressive, pragmatic football is really good to watch. The only time we've started properly playing in that manor for me is against Leicester and we had 3 chances to go ahead in that game. Laca's goal should've stood as well.

For me its been the finishing in both the United and Leicester games that has let us down. If Pepe was running onto that Willian chance against United that hit the bar it probably goes in. If a better striker was on the end of the Tierney cross in the Leicester game its a goal.

This obviously isn't a problem we can easily fix within the squad. But I think Willian - Auba - Pepe wouldn't hurt the situation too much.

That's debatable. I'd say we're good to watch in some areas of the pitch, but not others i.e the final third.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Think we need to give Rex a breather, so he's fresh for the big one next week:
El1mabcXgAEML6R

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
What did keane say about us??
Keane said Arteta has a clear plan and the players seem onboard but with Cahill ribbing him, he simply pointed out that we weren't all that special. He talked mostly about Utd. He did demand that Cahill say how nany times we had lost this season but Cahill stayed on his own track. The post natch stuff was better than the match itself.

Kav

Established Member
Strange, innit? Last week, counter attacking football, away from home was disgraceful. This week its an Arteta masterclass!
Noticeable changes to be fair. We played with more fluidity and most importantly we moved the ball much quicker all over the pitch. Thus not allowing Man U any opportunity to settle and creating openings. We still have an issue in terms of our dependence on building along the flanks but as players grow and get accustomed to the system it may work. My concern is that our play is largely predictable thus preventable by opponents. That is where the lack of options in attack becomes a problem.

Where Arteta should absolutely be given credit for is the improvement to our structure, work rate, passing at the back has immensely improved. We just need more concentration from our players and we will be fine.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Still buzzing about this win tbh. The satisfaction at the final whistle :drool:

Also, interesting that we took the game to them (particularly in the first half) and as a result looked so much better. I wanted us to attack more and we did. To the bellends who were overrating Yanited, and the ****wits who thought I wanted us to go gung-ho.. stay in your lane. Arsenal won but yous took an L in the process.

Amateurs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom