• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Newcastle vs Arsenal | Sunday, 14:00 BST | Sky Sports

What is you predicted result?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

You guys think Ceballos can play as a false inside left winger? Have a feeling he’ll be used there.

Leo_ense_

AnthonyG Survivor
Think Ceballos and Luiz in frame to start.

Leno

AMN
Sokratis
Luiz/Mustafi
Monreal

Xhaka
Ceballos/Willock
Özil

Mikhi
Auba
Laca (depending on fitness) or Nelson

Bench will be strong

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
From these news looks pepe laca will start on bench. But why no updates on Tierney?

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Trying think of players that have played for both during PL era. Got Debuchy and Hayden at the moment. Must be more than that? Andy Cole obviously but I sure his time with us was before the PL began.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Injury predictions ahead of our match at St James' Park:

Lacazette, Elneny, Pepe, Ceballos
Doubtful, to be assessed at the weekend

Kieran Tierney
September/Oct

Hector Bellerin
October/November

Rob Holding
September

Dinos Mavropanos
October

Emile Smith Rowe
September

The glass certainly feels half-full now. I hope though that Emery gives our young players a chance especially Willock, just what we need at the moment-he so badly wants to play and we need that hunger in this team.

FinnGooner

Established Member
Sounds positive regarding Holding. If he's already on full-training he could get some minutes against Burnley and start against Pool

9jagooner

I said it a few weeks ago and still think Willock will start the games at the early part of the season. Will be up to him to take the chance now.

He will probably start alongside Xhaka with Ceballos in front of him. Don't know if Emery will keep Özil out of the game as it's an away game or will give him a chance to prove himself.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
I’d take any win here tbh- important that we get off to a winning start, especially after last season.

Would love to do it in style though, and I think we will. Genuinely can’t predict Emery’s lineup but I reckon it’ll be something like;

Leno
AMN Sokratis Luiz Nacho
Xhaka Ceballos
Auba Özil Mkhi
Lacazette

I’d like Willock and/or Nelson to start but not sure they will. Hopefully Martinelli is on the bench and Pepe gets minutes. Absolutely buzzing!

COYG!!

ggunner12345

I Think Luiz will start and maybe Ceballos out of new signings. Hope to see Pepe come off the bench. Also think we will play 431

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom