• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | North London Derby (Home) | Saturday, Nov. 18 @ 12:30 GMT | Sky Sports

What result do you predict?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lookin' for a new Baby

New name pending...
I've never seen such a bias recording of a match! The BBC made it look like it was an even match, Totscum were not really in it. And that was a foul, he had his arm hooked under Sanchez'z armpit and swiveled him off the ball. Well swivel on that - all of you. (Not you as AM posters, the bloody media!)

Last edited:

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Going to watch my recording of MOTD now. Hope we win.;)

What i also liked Saturday, Wenger was spot on with tactics putting high pressure on them which cost a lot of energy ofcourse, thats why our level dropped second half but that doenst mather because we scored 2 goals.

Think this performance was even better then against Chelsea away, Sp**s were just dominated stupid media to write us off, we can beat anyone tbf.

Media needs to stop to **** over Sp**s they were second best last Saturday, poor media cant admit it. because they won against Real Madrid at home who are awfull atm.

Also looked specially at Özil and Sanchez but they are 100% commited Özil was the best player on the pitch while Sanchez was constantly dangerous, really hope we can keep them because they are vital for us and we cannot replace them that easily as a lot of people actually think.

A lot of people are questioning Sanchez & Özil but they should not to this after last Saturday they are a level above the rest of the team with more creativity and brain in the middle we can hurt anyone.

Also Koscielny & Mustafi were just mental behind the back top class performance.

Come on AG, the dude has been trolling the forum for weeks now, Actively seeking to irritate posters and get their backs up. No other rival fan does has done this on such a consistent basis. I get that city don't have enough fans to join hands in a prayer group, but come on.
You seem to have some sort of hard-on for me, Mark, it's quite worrying.

I don't troll, I post genuinely, with a bit of gentle ribbing, if I was trolling, you'd certainly know it.

Only once did I react over the top, and that was after pathetic goading from some of you lot.

Still, if you are that soft.....

totally agree with mark. we are arguing about a match that occured two weeks ago in the NLD thread. if you come on here and openly advertise yourself as a rival fan then you should have the common sense to be respectful. people dont log onto this forum to get trolled by other supporters ... there are other forums and social networks that can serve that purpose.
Actually, it wasn't me diverted the thread that way, feel free to check if you like.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Very passive aggressive reaction from the journos . Instead of standing up to the racism and homophobia they take the easy road and attack a benevolent tweet that really was humorous in a tasteful way .

Wonder how many minorities have been spat on or abused after one their rags inflammatory pieces .

Really hope who ever was in charge of the twitter account that day didn't get a bollocking

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Really hope who ever was in charge of the twitter account that day didn't get a bollocking

Wouldn't think so , Stuart Macfarlane also brought up that Crafton piece in his tweet . I'd say that piece actually riled a few feather at Colney.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
It was soft as ****....sterling was going over even before there was contact...shame he couldn't score a sitter so decided to go over like sack of potatoes... Think hes been hanging out with Ashley young too much.

That's incredibly fair punditry.

Compare that with what that **** Piers Morgan tweeted after the game. :rolleyes:

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Wenger outplayed Pochettino, Guardiola at Wembley, Mourinho, and Conte TWICE in the last 6 month, yet he's supposed to be a tactically shiite manager ... Give me a break, you dont understand football
Wouldn’t say tactically sh*t, just a more general kind of sh*t, a jack of all sh*ts I suppose. :lol:

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
A bit of banter from our club and everyone's losing their ****, unbelievable. What an era of humourless, uber-conservative idiots all around.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Tell you what though, Davinson Sanchez is a phenomenal young centre half. Really impressed with him. Shame he signed for the wrong North London club.
30-40M is the bracket you have to shop in if you want young players with a genuine chance at being world class.

I know you guys rate them but hoping guys like Holding and Chambers making it is like buying lottery tickets. Hoping guys like Davinson and Sane make it is more like buying a raffle ticket.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

The woman who started Bet365. Started with a loan working from a temporary building in a car park. She's now worth over £4bn.
No she didn’t. :lol:

Close though, the temporary building was something she stumbled across and then decided to launch bet365. She was already a moderately successful owner/director/whatever of her family’s betting company.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom