• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Portsmouth vs Arsenal | 04/05/04

Allyboy

Established Member
Guys enjoy the title win and the unbeaten run, whatever has happened in the past there is no Man U fan who would not swop thier position this season for ours!

JazzG

Established Member
echo said:
How many drawn games? boaring boaring Arsenal, if you want to talk winning, try talking Treble's.

You won the treble once and many of your fans admit it was a fluke as well. Also let me remind you it was FIVE YEARS AGO. Not living in the past are we?

A

Anonymous

Mark said:
echo said:
Mark said:
echo said:
It seems like a lot of glory hunters have come on these boards from countrys afar :mrgreen:

Yeah you can talk. I bet you've never even been anywhere near Manchester.

Mark i live in Old trafford, a mile and a bit from gods own ground :D

Easy to say. This is an online forum after all. You could be in Japan for all we know.

It doesn't matter. You should know that you are famous for having glory supporters. And I don't see why you should call anyone on here a glory supporter. Oh yeah - and learn how to spell.

I've sufferd all my life with snipes at my spelling, it won't bother me, if you have ever been to manchester,i'll give you all the pubs in Old trafford.

SF Gooner said:
echo said:
You maybe unbeaten but our points record is safe ;D

sad sad sad. this is what the United fans have come down to. dont blame you. your team hasnt really given any reason for you to root for them, so you might as well root against us.

lol, that's the Tottenham fans job!

A

Anonymous

Allyboy said:
Guys enjoy the title win and the unbeaten run, whatever has happened in the past there is no Man U fan who would not swop thier position this season for ours!

Memories are going? i can remember winning the league in a record time, and Sir Alex playing the 3rd team for the rest of the season.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

Right echo; you probably jet in with all the other Surreyites, for a beer before the game.

I took a plane to Mancland for the day Friday week back, before you lost to the hub cap thieves. The flight was chocca with home counties boys with clipped accents and well pressed Manure polo shirts.

A

Anonymous

68'000, every match proves that its a lot of local support, every away ticket sold, i remember a Arsenal FA cup 1/4 final at O/T and loads of empty seats.

KingReyes

Established Member
That was a tough game indeed. Well done to Pompey they put in a gutsy performance. Congrats to Lehmann on a good show. He gets my MOTM. 2 games away from an unbeaten season. However we need to be strong against Fulham.

Echo **** off!! Where have you been lately? Probably sulking over losses to Pompey and Blackburn oh and of course Liverpool. HAHAHA..

Allyboy

Established Member
echo said:
Allyboy said:

Memories are going? i can remember winning the league in a record time, and Sir Alex playing the 3rd team for the rest of the season.

To be fair Sir Alex has been playing the 3rd team since January this year, why else would your results have been so poor?

Oh wait that was your first team :D :wink:

A

Anonymous

echo said:
No Allyboy Dien had a lot to do with our team since march.

:lol:

**** off you silly manc ****.

Face it, you have been ****e this year, you are a million miles behind us and youre best central defender MISSED A DRUGS TEST!!!!! That equals a ban, that could have been two years!

Wake up you muppet.

Allyboy

Established Member
No Echo, get it right!

It was last September he kidnapped Rio and locked him in a cupboard so he could not take the test, then he waited until United were in full form to have the hearing, having a panel of just him and Sepp Blatter find him guilty!

What were poor United to do?! How can you expect the best side in the country to survive without ONE WHOLE PLAYER!!

I take it all back, our victory is tainted and you were clearly the best side, I just wish we could have lost at Wolves, Pompey and Man City with the grace and skill you did! :wink:

KingReyes

Established Member
echo said:
No Allyboy Dien had a lot to do with our team since march.

Blame Dein for what? For making Rio forget to take a drugs test? Its not his fault your players are on drugs!!

Mark

Established Member
Resorting to blaming Dein for Rio's mistake is really sad. Why can't you just admit you've been nowhere near as good as us?

slapz

Echo ( or hoohaa or whatever u call urself ), every manc fan i spoken to say they've been **** but you cant seem to admit it, you have blame everyone.

Enjoy your FA Cup win against Millwall.. I know how much Man U love the cup

A

Anonymous

Actually thinking about it now I cant believe we have all, me included taken the bait.

Well played Echo!

A

Anonymous

We have had a really off season, you get them, but the 8 month ban that Rio got never helped, he was proven that he never has taken drugs and still the FA gave him a £50'000 fine and a 8 month ban?. the other player got £2000 and no test's taken?

Top Bottom