• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Southampton vs Arsenal | December 16, 2018 13:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Match prediction

• Southampton win

Votes: 8 18.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Arsenal win

Votes: 31 70.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

APierre

You Wanna Come Out Here?
KBnsMJy.jpg

Team news (as per yesterday)

Aaron Ramsey
Fit and has returned to full training following ankle injury.

Rob Holding

Left knee – anterior cruciate ligament injury. Surgical repair will take place later this week.

Shkodran Mustafi

Hamstring. Being assessed ahead of Qarabag (h) on Thursday, December 13.

Dinos Mavropanos

Groin injury. Expected to return to full training in December.

Danny Welbeck

Right ankle. Recovering after surgery.

First 11
hcIKhC2.jpg

Prediction

Southampton 1-3 Arsenal

Furious.

The one with a period. Fake Furious v1
KBnsMJy.jpg

Team news (as per yesterday)

Aaron Ramsey
Fit and has returned to full training following ankle injury.

Rob Holding

Left knee – anterior cruciate ligament injury. Surgical repair will take place later this week.

Shkodran Mustafi

Hamstring. Being assessed ahead of Qarabag (h) on Thursday, December 13.

Dinos Mavropanos

Groin injury. Expected to return to full training in December.

Danny Welbeck

Right ankle. Recovering after surgery.

First 11
hcIKhC2.jpg

Prediction

Southampton 1-3 Arsenal

Sokratis suspended

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Played twice on my birthday before that I can recall. 1-0 wins against Chelsea in 2007 and Newcastle last year so, knowing my luck, it's third time unlucky.

Southampton 5-0 Arsenal.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I don’t think we’ll see three at the back. Playing three at the back with one full back is one thing. Doing it with two just won’t happen. Not against any sort of decent opposition.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Confident we will get a win here, Kos on defence hopefully means a clean sheet as well!

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
So. Is Özil starting? From a creative sense it’s an absolute no brainer. He *has* to start. But it’s also a potentially difficult away game with nowhere to hide.

This, ladies and gentlemen is “The Özil Problem”

Tomb Bombadil

So. Is Özil starting?
I don't think anyone will be in the first11 from the starters yesterday (maybe Lacazette). I wouldn't rush Koscielny back. I guess he will play against Tottenham on Wednesday again. That would mean no real CB in the starting11. I think Emery will play something like this:

Leno
Bellerin - Lichtsteiner - Monreal - Kolasinac
Torreira - Xhaka - Guendouzi
Mhkitaryan - Iwobi
Aubameyang​

Maybe with Ramsey but I didn't see him in the trainings pictures. I would put Lacazette in the first11 and Iwobi out.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
I don't think anyone will be in the first11 from the starters yesterday (maybe Lacazette). I wouldn't rush Koscielny back. I guess he will play against Tottenham on Wednesday again. That would mean no real CB in the starting11. I think Emery will play something like this:

Leno
Bellerin - Lichtsteiner - Monreal - Kolasinac
Torreira - Xhaka - Guendouzi
Mhkitaryan - Iwobi
Aubameyang​

That centre back partnership is blasphemous (Lich CB in a back 4? :eek:), I will be absolutely shocked if thats what we do

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
With a backline that we'll field, the cursed Southampton ground and the fact that we were pushing our luck lately this could get really ugly.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I'm confident we'll score enough to win but with our CB issues I can see Saints scoring at least one. Will Özil start? probably not.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
If Iwobi and Mkhitaryan both start, this could be a struggle. Might need some Auba magic here to get over the line with their new manager effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom