• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Southampton vs Arsenal | Thursday 25th June | KO: 18:00 | Sky Sports

Result?

• Southampton Win

Votes: 46 63.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 11 15.1%
  • Arsenal Win

Votes: 16 21.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Thank the Gods of football that Southampton gave us a goal. Lucky rebound to Willock and it's all good.

Winning 2-0 just masks a shed load of problems though.

sdotzdot

Established Member
given his history it's fair to say players may well be worried.

My gut is cramp. His injury history isnt to one area which makes people saying Diaby a little silly. Diaby like Wilshere had persistent problems in the same area.

Fingers crossed.
Agreed mate. As I said hope you’re right about him, one of very few players I have time for in this squad

blaze_of_glory

This has been a marginal improvement though. Defensively we've been good. Xhaka's return has somewhat surprisingly made a difference. As one of his detractors, have to give him credit.
Can see Xhaka being named captain again over the summer if Auba goes and he's still here.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Saka, Holding, Auba were all great. Thought Tierny did really well in tucking in and playing as the third cb when we didn't have the ball.

Xhaka's partner for the rest of the season need to be looked at fast, neither Guedouzi or Ceballos are really up for it.

Next season, depending if he stays or goes, it's a different conversation.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

This has been a marginal improvement though. Defensively we've been good. Xhaka's return has somewhat surprisingly made a difference. As one of his detractors, have to give him credit.

Yeah I'd say under Arteta surprisingly we've looked more solid defensively, probably more than Wenger days (but we can still lapse) and definitely way more secure than under Emery.

But attacking wise? I dunno if it's the players but we are making it look like hard work, constant misplaced passes etc.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Good win, sell Chambers over Holding and Bellerin too. Being vegan messes up your body, to weak!

Aevi

Hale End FC
A goalkeeping error and freekick scramble as our two goals shows we still have some ways to go in creating proper chances from open play. Clean sheet is a big positive though.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Depressing performance really, not sure what I was expecting tbh.. Happy with the win though, much needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom