• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL team of the decade

irishgunnerz

AWOL
Trusted ⭐
Nah, if we're talking players at their peaks, he doesn't get in above Terry or Ferdinand imo. It's close, but I can't have them all in! To leave some of these players out is very hard. It's not hard to leave players like Vardy and Özil out though. I mean, you must be hung like chinese mouse if you're putting those in, right? ;)

Terry wasn't amazing for alot of the decade though. Best years were probably the decade before.

Christ I feel old

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Peak Cech and Cole, that is. I intentionally misread the title so I could put them in. **** the police :eek:ops:

Cesc will go down as one of the most underrated players of the premier league era. What a player he was in his prime, good shout. It amazes me how early he started, he could have better chances getting in the team of the decade for the decade before this one (2000-2009)

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Does Fabregas belong in a team of the decade? He left at the start of it and had one standout season at Chelsea.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Does Fabregas belong in a team of the decade? He left at the start of it and had one standout season at Chelsea.

He would get in our all time premier league era 11 for me.

Reactions: A_G

blaze_of_glory

WhoScored team of the decade...

btzt5qw2de941.jpg

Cesc will go down as one of the most underrated players of the premier league era. What a player he was in his prime, good shout. It amazes me how early he started, he could have better chances getting in the team of the decade for the decade before this one (2000-2009)

Dont say it here though. Majority on here hate him.

Latest posts

Top Bottom