• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Tottenham Hotspur v Arsenal | Sunday July 12 | KO: 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,087
  • Views 108,975

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anders Harbo

Angry Scandinavian #6
It’s a ****kng freakshow at the back. No manager in the world can change that. It’s quite shocking how far we are behind the likes of Liverpool, City, United and Chelsea.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
Wtf is Mustafi doing in premier league? Basic advice every defender is given in the beginning of his career is to avoid committing on tackles too early. He has done it numerous times in this match.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
We have a log jam of **** CBs. No manager can stop these brain farts.

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
This honestly is one of the weakest squads I've seen at the Arsenal, and I've been following since the George Graham days.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
On the bright side for Martinez he's playing his way into getting a nice deal somewhere else :lol:

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Honestly don't care, worst season I've ever watched from this club. Wanted it over back in December.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom