• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Tottenham Hotspur v Arsenal | Sunday July 12 | KO: 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,087
  • Views 109,202

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Kolasinac and Auba poor today.

Xhaka and Ceballos were solid, but we desperately need more creativity somewhere. Pepe and Auba aren't technical enough.

Shalmaneser V

Mustafi 100% will get a new contract. 3 or 4 half decent games is all it takes to get rewarded at this club. That’s the standards that’s set at this club.

Shambles of a club.

Arteta deserved to lose today too just for how much he was kissing Mourinho’s backside throughout the build up.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Sp**s were terrible and we still lost. Kola and Luiz should be let go yet we gave 1 a new contract ffs. Bet Kola gets one too.

sdotzdot

Established Member
No need for a meltdown here folks, this Sp**s team isnt something to worry about.

We are rebuilding our squad after years of neglect. What matters most here is that we actually rebuild our squad.

You’re right but our recent recruitment gives me absolutely no hope. Defence is the worst it’s ever been in my lifetime of watching arsenal and we sign Mari, Cedric? We’re not going up the table anytime soon.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Probably it will take decades do take away this loser mentality from this team.

We are scoring a beautiful goal and what we are doing?
Just gifting them a goal, the most classic Arsenal thing. How often this happened already.

blaze_of_glory

I love Auba but he has got to score that one chance. That's one where a miss simply isn't acceptable. Did the same in this fixture last season too

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Not quite sure how we've lost that, but we have so it doesn't really f*cking matter.

If you go a goal up away in a derby and **** up 2 mins later you deserve to lose points. F*ck Kola right off.

Ceballos can stay, he's cool.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Aubameyang goes missing against any half decent side. Find it really frustrating when everyone jerks him off after a goal or 2 against norwich or villa or whoever.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
How many times also we going to throw 3 points away it's just embarrassing half of the6 games this season we done that.

Arteta game management has to improve i f**king know we got average players on bench but bring fresh legs we having almost 90% of ball and Sp**s telling us come attack us

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Saka for Pepe as the only sub prior to the goal was a show of fear from Arteta, he didn't want to make a real attacking change in case we got sucker punched. It happened anyways.

I’m unsure why he’s scared of playing with 2 proper wingers. Boggles my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom