• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Tottenham Hotspur v Arsenal | Sunday July 12 | KO: 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,087
  • Views 108,928

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

remains

Gifting them a goal like that just after taking the lead is unforgivable. Can’t expect to change our dreadful away record to the better sides when we pull **** like that.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
We won't improve significantly u til we improve the CBs and the midfield

How long have we been saying this now?

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Arteta will come out and talk about Pep’s head and the losers on here will back him.

juice man

Can't make his mind up
The clubs done it to themselves. There’s no reason some of these guys should still be in the squad, especially considering some of them have been here a very long time.

blaze_of_glory

So officially one of our worst seasons ever.
Post-Wenger effect. Was inevitable we'd struggle and need years to turn it back around but it's still so hard to watch happen.

I keep having to remind myself this was what I expected to happen because otherwise it's depressing. Still quite hopeful about Arteta long term though, at least you can see what is trying to be built unlike with Emery.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Auba really disappointed me today. He missed ourtw best chances. It's not often you say Laca had a better game than Auba.

Mustafi ffs. He just allowed Harry Kane had one of his best game of the season.

We need to actively seek for buyers for mustafi and Kola this window.

Cost us too much points this season

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Aubameyang goes missing against any half decent side. Find it really frustrating when everyone jerks him off after a goal or 2 against norwich or villa or whoever.

Look closer at his movement and finishing. This is why you see him in space so often.

Not the greatest outside the box I agree, but he is a player we keep until the youngsters are ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom