• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Tottenham v Arsenal | Sunday, December 6 | KO: 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,346
  • Views 169,621

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
1cff35279c2e0f52_800

Referee
Martin Atkinson
Chris Kavanaugh (VAR)

Tottenham Hotspur are unbeaten in their last six Premier League home encounters with Arsenal (W4 D2), while Jose Mourinho is undefeated in all 10 of his home matches against Arsenal in all competitions, with his various clubs.

Harry Kane has scored 10 goals in all competitions against Arsenal. If he scores here, he’ll be the outright highest goalscorer in competitive Arsenal v Sp**s matches in history, moving ahead of Emmanuel Adebayor and Bobby Smith.

Mikel Arteta lost his first meeting with Sp**s in this very fixture last season. The only manager in Arsenal’s history to lose their first two north London derbies was Bertie Mee back in the 1966/67 season.

Arsenal have only lost back-to-back Premier League matches against Sp**s twice, in May 1993 and November 2010.

Untitled.jpg

2.jpg

Team News
Arsenal: David Luiz & Thomas being assessed, both could return; Pepe suspeneded; Martinelli not match-fit

Tottenham: Lamela out; Alderweireld & Reguilon expected to be fit

Untitled.jpg

boxerumble

Baked Canadian

NLD so form goes out the window. But it’s 2020 Arsenal and Jose Mourinho at the wheel. The tears and agony will be endless and the pain will be illustrated in all sorts of colourful words on AM.

4-1 Sp**s. Move on

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

1cff35279c2e0f52_800

Referee
Martin Atkinson
Chris Kavanaugh (VAR)

Tottenham Hotspur are unbeaten in their last six Premier League home encounters with Arsenal (W4 D2), while Jose Mourinho is undefeated in all 10 of his home matches against Arsenal in all competitions, with his various clubs.

Harry Kane has scored 10 goals in all competitions against Arsenal. If he scores here, he’ll be the outright highest goalscorer in competitive Arsenal v Sp**s matches in history, moving ahead of Emmanuel Adebayor and Bobby Smith.

Mikel Arteta lost his first meeting with Sp**s in this very fixture last season. The only manager in Arsenal’s history to lose their first two north London derbies was Bertie Mee back in the 1966/67 season.

Arsenal have only lost back-to-back Premier League matches against Sp**s twice, in May 1993 and November 2010.

Untitled.jpg

2.jpg

Team News
Arsenal: David Luiz & Thomas being assessed, both could return; Pepe suspeneded; Martinelli not match-fit

Tottenham: Lamela out; Alderweireld & Reguilon expected to be fit

Untitled.jpg

I hate everything about that formation. Please no Laca.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

...Emery never lost a league derby, my boy Mikel needs to step up here!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
they in form while we are not they having clinical finishers while us we barely creating anything they are huge favorite but it's NLD anything can happen. i wish Partey can be back i really want him fit again Xhaka Ceballos in midfield again going to hurt us badly again.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

You lot may not like it but going ultra defensive is the only possibility of a result here, you open up against a Mourinho side and they'll ruin you in transition. It took Wenger 13 years to finally win a league game against him. Expect Sundays game to be like a chess match similar to Sp**s-Chelsea, tho we're nowhere near as good as Chelsea so expect a narrow Sp**s win.

GDeep™

League is very weak
You lot may not like it but going ultra defensive is the only possibility of a result here, you open up against a Mourinho side and they'll ruin you in transition. It took Wenger 13 years to finally win a league game against him. Expect Sundays game to be like a chess match similar to Sp**s-Chelsea, tho we're nowhere near as good as Chelsea so expect a narrow Sp**s win.
Nobody would mind or complain about being ultra defensive against a top team.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
What i saw from Laca in europa league games at least we should give a go him playing behind Auba in this 4411 formation we do need to play our goal scorers because we short on goals and both Laca and Auba give us chance to score goals.

Leno
Bellerin Luiz Gab Tierney
Willian Elneny Partey (if fit) Saka
Laca
Auba

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I'd go.

Leno
Holding Luiz Gabriel
Bellerin Elneny Ceballos Tierney
Saka Lacazette Auba
Best way of getting anything imo.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I'd go.

Leno
Holding Luiz Gabriel
Bellerin Elneny Ceballos Tierney
Saka Lacazette Auba
Best way of getting anything imo.
no need too much respect on Sp**s in my opinion they not liverpool city or even chelsea to go extra defensive against them if Partey couldn't make it then yeah 3-4-3 could be the best solution here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom