• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Tottenham vs Arsenal | 15/09/07

EMIR8_SOLDIER

Established Member
famous no 10 said:
bojed said:
darren bent is a wanka

He is also a big Arsenal fan.

In fact, strangely, quite a few Spuds players are rumoured, or confirmed to be Gooners...Bent, De foe, King, Bale and apparently Kaboul amongst probobly others....maybe they love us so much they want to at least play near us, even if it does mean the swamp down the road.

add ghaly to that list

famous no 10

Established Member
EMIR8_SOLDIER said:
famous no 10 said:
bojed said:
darren bent is a wanka

He is also a big Arsenal fan.

In fact, strangely, quite a few Spuds players are rumoured, or confirmed to be Gooners...Bent, De foe, King, Bale and apparently Kaboul amongst probobly others....maybe they love us so much they want to at least play near us, even if it does mean the swamp down the road.

add ghaly to that list

Ghaly as well?!

Getting slightly absurd now...maybe Jol is a gooner as well.

banduan

Established Member
Jol has always admired Wenger, there was a quote back then about how he wanted to make Sp**s the next Wengerboys (Wengertots if you like).

Nutsy

Established Member
Ghaly a Gooner? Anyone can prove that would be great. though nowadays he seemed want to leave Scums.

Rohit

Established Member
Watched the game again last night and had a good laugh at Sp**s' players and fans.

I'd forgotten watching it live as i was too excited then but i realized last night that we'd never have scored the first goal had it not been for a dumbfuck Sp**s fan. The freekick from which Adebayor scored was retaken after we had taken an early freekick which was poor only because a fan had stepped onto the pitch and had to be taken by the police.

But we can all thank him, what a faggot, its a club supported by idiots :)

GUNNERS4L1FE

Established Member
whoztheman said:

We were beaten 3-0 by Arsenal and it could have been seven. But I came off happy. Partly it was because I was an Arsenal fan when I was younger but I was just gobsmacked by the whole experience. I'm still a novice."

Ian Wright was his hero and there are also similarities between the two.

Maybe he changed when Ambramovich arrived :wink:

Glovegun

Established Member
Before this thread dies, and seeing as there is nowhere else to put it, has anyone else been very impressed by Gareth Bale? He and Clichy in tandem down our left-hand side would be fantastic, and Sp**s got a decent bit of business there, even at £10m.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
he is very good at set pieces and final balls. very versatile too. he might lack abit of technical aiblities but then its worth it imo.

not a wenger signing, we could do better with him though

number_0

Established Member
good player, but not what we need imo.
i was also impressed with fat thud, but he will appear to be like song in our side

stiiphunn

Established Member
Wasn't impressed at all by Bale. I just watched the game again and he was pretty much anonymous till his substitution.
Sagna kept him quiet quite easily and apart from the freekick I don't think he did anything memorable.

As number_0 said I too was quite impressed by Huddlestone. He's a very good passer of the ball, has good vision and great strength. Unfortunately I don't think he's mobile enough which will be a problem in the future.

Biggus

Established Member
Exactly. The whole concept of being a professional player and a partisan supporter are exclusive. My wife asked me the other day how Henry was doing, I answered that I did not give a f**k, as he's not an Arsenal player anymore. She doesn't follow football and finds this attitude difficult to grasp.
We're not paid by any club- The reverse in fact. So we're free to express any opinion we choose.
But while a players plays for our club he'd better "kiss the badge"......he can do what he wants when he leaves.

EMIR8_SOLDIER

Established Member
You guys deaf? Didnt you see what i said a page back? Hes a flipping gooner man lol
Stop bringing back that dumb article, he may of said it but hes a gooner man end of and i know for sure

ThaSaltCracka

I was really impressed by Bale when Spuds played ManU and Fulham. I think he's a great player, and far too good for Spuds. Would have been a great addition to our team IMO. Anyone saying otherwise is crazy IMO.

Latest posts

Top Bottom