• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Tottenham vs Arsenal | 25/04/04

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 312
  • Views 10,709

flotz

we won the league!!! and totenham got a point so i guess everybody is happy
still i would have prefered a win
can anyone who saw the game tell me if it was a penalty or the referee felt sorry for tottenham?

namliam

alrite alrite..apologies for the rather rash comments..but please dont start a whole debate about how lehmann is a good GK...

ure rite we won ....were champs..

just annoyed we threw away a win that we thoroughly deserved..and u gotta agree lehmann didnt have to do wat he did..and hes been getting away with it all season..

Taozhe

as Wenger's famous words go about lehman

"I did not see the incident but I will see the replays and see whats wrong"

Gurgen

Established Member
Keane was attacking him in his goal area imo, the ref should have blown for that before Lehmann started pushing Keane. Jens just tried to get the ball, that wasn't a penalty in a million years.

himanshu

Gurgen said:
Keane was attacking him in his goal area imo, the ref should have blown for that before Lehmann started pushing Keane. Jens just tried to get the ball, that wasn't a penalty in a million years.

i totalllyyy agreee

JazzG

Established Member
markie said:
Alright, JazzG he's hardly a c**t or a p****

I probably shouldn't of said that but once again he has let his temper get the better of him and cost us points. I would of loved to have won this match, it kinda ruined the end in a way. You have no idea how angry I was with him.

What Keane did happens week in week out in the PL, I don't see any other keepers pushing players over when that has happened to them. Why doesn't he understand he isn't playing in the bundesliga so won't get protection :evil: He is twice the size of him FFS.

kanooo

We should have won, really. Pires hitting the bar ... Henry missing by a whisker .... Conceeding a penalty right at the death.

A draw was an anticlimax.

I think the players switched off after the second goal and were already celebrating in their minds.

Oh well. I don't care. ...... afterall...

We are the champions - my friend
And well keep on fighting till the end
We are the champions
We are the champions
No time for losers
cause we are the champions of the world

Arsenal
EPL Champions (2003-2004)

Gunner4life09

CHAMPIONS CHAMPIONS CHAMPIONS CHAMPIONS CHAMPIONS CHAMPIONS CHAMPOINS CHAMPIONS CHAMPIONS CHAMPIONS
CHAMPIONS CHAMPIONS CHAMPIONS CHAMPIONS CHAMPIONS CHAMPIONS CHAMPOINS CHAMPIONS CHAMPIONS CHAMPIONS

bobbypires

Established Member
Not the best way to win the Premiership, but... WE WIN THE PREMIERSHIP.

Players dancing and singing (do you know what did they sing?). And Arsenal fans mad. Wish I was there.

:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!!!!!!! :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

orion

Well done Gunners!!!

Would have been nice to seal it with a win, but nevermind.
It was a really stupid penalty, I'm sure Keane obstructed Lehmann in the corner which should have resulted in a free kick, but Jens should have known better then start the shuffling match afterwards. It still seams a strange decision as the game was all ready else where, but then again I'm not a ref.

rachael-8

CHAMPIONS :D

and its ar-se-nal,ar-se-nal fc,we're by far the greatest team,the world has ever seen....

btw not a pen for me,they were both all over each other.yellow card each was alright.did any one else notice jens collar was missing off his shirt,that git keane probably ripped it off.
he had a decent game as well,made some good catches and saves.
its a shame as well jens went to the dressing room instead of celebrating :cry:

rachael-8

he must be gutted though,i think hes very unlucky,there was no need for the pen. he'll pick himself up again and be alright

Top Bottom