• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Tottenham vs Arsenal | 25/04/04

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 312
  • Views 10,706

Gurgen

Established Member
Leewat3 said:
apparetntly he didnt celebrate in the dressin room either? wonder what the hells goin on with him??!!

He feels like he's the one responsible but he shouldn't. Some of our players should have gone and picked him out of the dressing room imo.

bobbypires

Established Member
2004-04-25T191136Z_01_HAR546415_RTRUKOP_2_PICTURE1.jpg

Mark

Established Member
After the game finished it hadn't quite sunk in that we'd won the title, it was still a north london derby for me and I was annoyed that we'd let a 2-0 lead slip but it really doesn't matter at all. The penalty I feel was Lehmann's fault though, if you're going to do things like that you're going to get into trouble. There are still things we need to improve on to win the title next year, but worry about that later and celebrate now! WE'RE THE CHAMPIONS!!! WE'RE THE BEST TEAM IN ENGLAND!!! ;D ;D ;D

skart14

I think freddy was resting after the operation and the guy in orange shirt on the right should be stack, the one behind edu must be lehmann

Chips&CurrySauce

I have to admit the penalty decision was ridiculous. It seemed to me the ref was giving the **** free kicks on the edge of our box at every opportunity, even when they were 50/50 challenges. It was never a penalty and I felt sorry for Jens. Its a real shame cos he is actually a great goal keeper but he now has a reputation and he is picked on unfairly. Hopefully he will use this and learn from it. As for that muppet Richard Keys, he couldn't wait to use this to have a go at us, until David O' Leary just shut him up.

KoLo28

Jens right, stack left.

I'm so glad we won the title, we deserve it and so do all the players and Wenger. Still hasn't sunk in yet, can't wait for the last game of the season when we turn it on, win 6-2, celebrate with the trophy and our unbeaten run. Well done to all the players and all the supporters on here.

A

Anonymous

What I can remember of the game we were brilliant first half and didnt get out of second gear in the second half and allowed them back in the game.

I didnt see how they scored their first goal - too busy taunting the yids next to me and I didnt see how they got a pen, but I think Lehmann must have done something stupid - which has been coming all season. He has to go.

Drawing the game took a bit of the shine off of it yesterday thinking about it now. It would have been better if we had won, but in the end you cant really complain about winning the league at the Lane.

And Tottenham fans celebrating like they had won the league at the end - very very sad. We have won the league the same amount of times on their ground as they have!

Jinn

Established Member
After watching the replay, Lehmann did have hold of Keane's head, but there would have been no whistle if Keane hadn't pushed Lehmann over.

Weird.

He could do with a better temperament, but the ref was as dodgy as hell. The same ref who allowed Henry that quick free kick against Villa. He loves being controversial.

Top Bottom