• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Tottenham vs Arsenal | 30th April 16:30 (GMT)

What will the result of the match be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Sky Power rankings say only 3 Arsenal players have the ability to get into this Sp**s team. Sanchez, Özil and Kos.

The pundits aren't giving us a prayer. Merson's predicting us to lose 3-1 . . .

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Sky Power rankings say only 3 Arsenal players have the ability to get into this Sp**s team. Sanchez, Özil and Kos.

The pundits aren't giving us a prayer. Merson's predicting us to lose 3-1 . . .

Which means a hardfought 0-1 is incoming :lol:

Deathstroke

The Terminator
Valar Spudulis: 10 Things to watch out for in the upcoming North London Derby

1) Ygritte and pashun, exemplified by...

2) Wanyama kicking and tripping Arsenal players from the opening whistle, before finally getting booked in the 80th minute.

3) Alli collapsing to the turf in and around the penalty area as soon as a player in red & white is detected in the vicinity, turning around to look at the referee with his hyena eyes.

4) Coquelin getting booked for a Coquelinism. Oh.

5) A raging-hot Eriksen throbbing with creativity penetrates the Arsenal backline and puts Kane one-on-one with Hamlet, who is busy grappling with the existential dilemma of whether to charge or not to charge.

6) Xhaka gets a yellow for staring at Missandeimbele as she tries to cover her boobs while standing in the Wall.

7) Half-white Walker's forays forward are punctured by Monrealian steel reinforced in the winter of his career.

8) With 70 minutes gone, Arsenys Wengeryen, the Mother of Cannons, abandons coqplomacy and deploys a battering ramsey sans snow.

9) Sandsnake sneaks in behind Somewheretonghen & Bewildered to slot in after a quickfire Ox mooning leaves Son seeing stars.

10) Tottenham's title hopes burn in hellfire as Chelsea Lannister ascends the Iron Throne.

Meanwhile, summer is coming.

Slade J. Wilson (@Skalidis)

Last edited:

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
Am I the only one who doesn't really rate this 352.

Seems to me like we've just chucked another defender at the problem rather than learn to defend as a team.

I agree, but with only a handful of games left that's probably the best we can do for now.

Major surgery required in the summer though.

karl

I agree, but with only a handful of games left that's probably the best we can do for now.

Major surgery required in the summer though.
The way Arsène had the back four setup left us very exposed and you have to stop conceding so easily to stand a chance. The fullbacks already played as wingbacks and made it very easy for the opposition.

mm76

Yer Da
probably a massacre, especially if the guy above plays, but out of loyalty i've gone for the draw

either way it's odds on we'll be down to 10 by the end of the match

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Play 3-5-2 and hope for the best Holding Ox should start here they'll give extra hope. if our players have balls they should do everything they can to make Sp**s drop points.

arsmile

Established Member
I don't know why people call the system a 352....it's not in any conceivable way...it's 343...or maybe 3421....maybe 541....it's not 352

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
I just have to ask this question to all of you, as it crossed my mind and it wasn't as easy as thought to give an answer straight away.

Would you rather get us to Europa League and Chelsea the title or claming that 4place trophy and Sp**s actually winnning it ?

Mainly hard to say as EL may be a blessing in disguise (if it doesn't hinder any target from joining us)
Anyways, it's not even a realistic scenario as both things won't happen at the same time as both depend on sunday's outcome. Yet an interesting question IMO :p

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Also you can bet Kane Will score this guy gonna score everytime we gonna play Sp**s. he is the new Drogba.

Sp**s have many players on form Kane Eriksen Alli they are can score goals from anywhere. that's why if we get a draw here would be great result because Sp**s are on form i think the best team in league at the moment.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

Seems to me like we've just chucked another defender at the problem rather than learn to defend as a team.
If you can look on the negative side lad, why change the habits of a lifetime :lol::lol:

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

It make us solid defensively we been conceding goals for fun in last few months so change is needed even for until the end of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom