• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Tottenham vs Arsenal | 30th April 16:30 (GMT)

What will the result of the match be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
i'd swap Gabriel for Mustafi and probably Ox for Bellerin apart from that it's good :)

EDIT - actually maybe start Holding to give Kos a rest - i can't believe he's going to be fully fit
Yeah, Ox and Gab are in good form it seems so maybe that would be better.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Last season they were lucky we didn't manage to sneak it at the death with 10 men. I'm inclined to believe that with personnel on both sides being 11 & in spite of their blistering form, we will give them a game.

Chelsea will hopefully have put Everton to the sword to pile pressure on these perpetual chokers, under which they will naturally crack, allowing us to play out a canny 0-1 win.

Ending their last season at that cesspool with a loss in the NLD & depriving them a chance of the title.

Someone earlier said that the state of the fans where we're taking joy at Sp*rs losing out on the title as we couldn't compete was pathetic.

It is, but as an Arsenal fan you take your pleasures where you can these days & wallowing in Sp*rs misery is my favorite:lol:

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I want to shock people again

I want to see
Cech
Bellerin Kos, Holding, Nacho
Coq
Ramsey Xhaka, Ox Özil
Sanchez

Gabriel for Holding (experience is the reason) and this would be a decent lineup as far as pressing Tottenham and stopping them building attacks go. Ox and Xhaka could press Dembele and Wanyama while Coq could man mark Eriksen for example. Ramsey and Özil pressing the full-backs too. It could really frustrate Sp**s a lot of hopefully we'd get some opportunities on the break.

Doubt it's something we'd go for though.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Surprised by the lack of 'power shift' articles by the usual suspects. Guess they've learnt their lesson after two decades.

Forever-behind-Arsenal-shadow.jpg

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Just done a rough count on Wiki.

20 years before Wenger we finished above Sp**s 11/20 years

20 years of Wenger we finished above Sp**s 20/20.

Happy to let him off with one loss if we win on Sunday to stop their league title challenge and they're trophy-less again . . . and we win the FA Cup of course.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka

This guy has good updates on PL injuries. If eye gouging ****** misses out, Sp*rs MF is not as balanced with Wanyama/Dier and 3rd midfielder

Why is everyone overating Sp**s man? They are eternal chokers, same thing happened with the fa cup win over man city, everyone was saying they going to thrash us but look at what happened, we in the final. This is what's going to happen, arsenal win 3-1, Sanchez with a beautiful freekick, and a spur player sent off. Mark my words.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Gabriel for Holding (experience is the reason) and this would be a decent lineup as far as pressing Tottenham and stopping them building attacks go. Ox and Xhaka could press Dembele and Wanyama while Coq could man mark Eriksen for example. Ramsey and Özil pressing the full-backs too. It could really frustrate Sp**s a lot of hopefully we'd get some opportunities on the break.

Doubt it's something we'd go for though.

Gabriel has been good but I think his wildstreak can haunt us in a Derby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom