• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Tottenham vs Arsenal | 30th April 16:30 (GMT)

What will the result of the match be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

mm76

Yer Da
please Arséne, leave the club, i want to watch my team again.

i haven't seen a game in 3 months, its just the same ****, year after year, its always the same "could this be our year ?!" only to see us bottle it, this year however it looks like we won't win the top 4 "trophy"

no matter the result in the FA Cup he should leave, although if i'm honest i'm scared if we somehow win it Wenger will sign a new contract
:(

question time, would you rather win the Fa Cup and see wenger sign another 2 year deal or see us lose and have Wenger leave ?

Ideally we'd win and Wenger would leave, but given his massive ego i can't see that happening so i'd go with the latter, even considering who we're playing...

I think getting to the final is a 'trophy' for Wenger, like the top 4 - you could see the way he celebrated at the end of the semi, he knew he'd done enough to con the board into letting him stay, I can't remember seeing him celebrate like that for a long time

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

The thing is when you have lost to some of the ****e we have this year, losing to Sp**s doesnt even mean anything. Its a given.

David_Smith

Why throw in the towel? We can still make top 4 and we need to back the team to do just that.
If we don't make top 4 we won't be able to sign the players we need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom