• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Watford v Arsenal | October 14 17:30 BST | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Watford-vs-Arsenal-Match-Preview-and-Prediction-27-August-2016-EPL-2016-17.jpg

Referee: Neil Swarbrick

-In the last meeting between these two teams in January, Watford earned their first PL win against Arsenal and ended a run of seven straight league defeats against them.

-Watford have made their best-ever start to a Premier League season after seven matches (12 points).

-Petr Cech has kept four consecutive clean sheets in the PL for the first time since February 2015.

-Alexis Sanchez has scored three and assisted three in his four PL appearances against Watford.

-Watford have not won at home this season, with 2 draws and 2 losses in all competitions

Team News
Watford:
Chalobah, Kaboul, Cathcart and Zarate out
Arsenal: Mustafi, Koscielny and Chambers out; Coquelin, Özil and Welbeck back in full training

Possible team:
9SB4n31.jpg

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Watford-vs-Arsenal-Match-Preview-and-Prediction-27-August-2016-EPL-2016-17.jpg

Referee: Neil Swarbrick

-In the last meeting between these two teams in January, Watford earned their first PL win against Arsenal and ended a run of seven straight league defeats against them.

-Watford have made their best-ever start to a Premier League season after seven matches (12 points).

-Petr Cech has kept four consecutive clean sheets in the PL for the first time since February 2015.

-Alexis Sanchez has scored three and assisted three in his four PL appearances against Watford.

-Watford have not won at home this season, with 2 draws and 2 losses in all competitions

Team News
Watford:
Chalobah, Kaboul, Cathcart and Zarate out
Arsenal: Mustafi, Koscielny and Chambers out; Coquelin, Özil and Welbeck back in full training

Possible team:
9SB4n31.jpg

Didn't realise both Mustafi and Kos were out. Need Per and Holding to step up here.

Hopefully see Özil and Welbz at some point.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Didn't realise both Mustafi and Kos were out. Need Per and Holding to step up here.

Hopefully see Özil and Welbz at some point.
I read after making the thread that there are concerns over Kolasniac as well because he went off at HT in his last match.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Think we're gonna really struggle in this game. The CB situation is alarming. Watford are a huge side, with some giants in there. They'd look to bully us in the air.If Kolasinac misses out, we're in big trouble.

Aevi

Hale End FC
I believe Watford have some CB injury issues as well, or at least they did and aren't at full fitness. This looks to be a high scoring match.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Not buying a top CB in the summer was always risky, we know Kos will be out here and there and Per wont play too much. If Kos is fit we should be ok for this game with Holding Kos Monreal. We really need to look at CB in Jan if we still have top 4 ambitions.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I read after making the thread that there are concerns over Kolasniac as well because he went off at HT in his last match.

That article goes on to say;

Sead Kolasinac was also forced off at half-time for Bosnia on Tuesday night but it is understood that there was nothing severe and he will be available on Saturday.

Reactions: A_G

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
This is Per's game to show why he is captain and Giroud and Laca to lead us to the win.

OSBK

Established Member
First 20mins will be key. If we are not switched on from the start we will be caught out. But if we go for it and get a goal early then floodgates will open.

I like the watford manager and can see him replacing koeman or going to a bigger club soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom