• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Watford vs Arsenal | April 15th | KO: 20:00 BST |Sky Sports

What will be the result of El Clasicojones?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
That’s why I’ve never rated PEA. It’s laughable that some of our fans call him a world class. He’s never been one and never will be.

A world class striker would stick the dagger into the heart of a faltering rival (I swear I felt he’d miss that penalty). A world class striker would bail his team out when the chips are down and not miss easy chances.

And finally I hope Emery stops this tinkering nonsense next season and picks his starting 11 and sticks with it unless suspension or injuries occur.

#COYG

Oh_Snap

That’s why I’ve never rated PEA. It’s laughable that some of our fans call him a world class. He’s never been one and never will be.

A world class striker would stick the dagger into the heart of a faltering rival (I swear I felt he’d miss that penalty). A world class striker would bail his team out when the chips are down and not miss easy chances.

And finally I hope Emery stops this tinkering nonsense next season and picks his starting 11 and sticks with it unless suspension or injuries occur.

#COYG
Think Emery knows that. Hence he "only" plays him against Watford and the likes as starter. Bit baffling we spent 100 mio on two strikers yet only got a minor upgrade on Giroud.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

#COYG

Well, injuries will occur if there is no rotation. :)

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
Well, injuries will occur if there is no rotation. :)

Of course I’m not stupid enough to expect him to play the same 11 in all our games, however little bit of continuity wouldn’t hurt.

A player would benefit from knowing that his manager trusts him and would boost his confidence when he’s rewarded for playing great in his previous games.

PEA was in form earlier in the season then he started benching him same with Lacazette.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Of course I’m not stupid enough to expect him to play the same 11 in all our games, however little bit of continuity wouldn’t hurt.

A player would benefit from knowing that his manager trusts him and would boost his confidence when he’s rewarded for playing great in his previous games.

PEA was in form earlier in the season then he started benching him same with Lacazette.

Yeah, but we lost Welbeck and don't want more injuries to strikers. They can always happen.

And there was some stuff about Aubameyang having to take antibiotics in recent weeks.

So there is always stuff going on we don't know about, and it feels silly to me to blame the manager for this kind of stuff.

VancouverCanuck

We only need 9 points to get 4th 75 points should be enough
Not sure if 75 pts is enough this year. Sp**s has been doing well. It does not look like ManUtd's luch has run out yet...

Still we have control of our destiny. A couple more away victories like this one should do it.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

#COYG

IDGAF what you consider to be world class or not. 28 goals in 45 games since joining. Only Salah has more in the same time.

Some of you buffoons must’ve not been around when we had a strikeforce of Chamakh, Gervinho, Bendtner and Park

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Not sure if 75 pts is enough this year. Sp**s has been doing well. It does not look like ManUtd's luch has run out yet...

Still we have control of our destiny. A couple more away victories like this one should do it.
Don't think Manu get beyond 75. If they don't beat 2 out of 3 of Everton away, City at home and Chelsea at home they can't get there, and that's not even factoring in a defeat.

Same for Chelsea. Cant see them getting past 75, that would mean them winning at Manu.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Auba is type of striker who need service to finish the chances he not Lacazzete who work hard chasing everything auba still could finish the season with 20+ goals in the league and that good considering he have to play with off form mkhi and average player like Iwobi

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger
Think Emery knows that. Hence he "only" plays him against Watford and the likes as starter. Bit baffling we spent 100 mio on two strikers yet only got a minor upgrade on Giroud.

This place at times. This ****ing place.

Aubameyang has 22 goals so far for the season. Giroud's best ever season for us he got 24 goals. Giroud played 53 games that season, Aubameyang has played 40 games so far.

So a 29 yr old Aubameyang, just needs to score 2 goals in > 8 games to surpass Giroud's best ever season. Note the last three words of that sentence, Giroud regularly scored less than 20 goals over the course of an entire season. Lacazette has 15 for the season in 30 games.

Did I mention Giroud never scored more than 18 goals for us in the league?

This is the same Giroud mind you who went to Chelsea and struggled to displace Morata out of the team and who Chelsea replaced with an out of shape Higuain less than a year after he moved.

Imagine that.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
This place at times. This ****ing place.

Aubameyang has 22 goals so far for the season. Giroud's best ever season for us he got 24 goals. Giroud played 53 games that season, Aubameyang has played 40 games so far.

So a 29 yr old Aubameyang, just needs to score 2 goals in > 8 games to surpass Giroud's best ever season. Note the last three words of that sentence, Giroud regularly scored less than 20 goals over the course of an entire season. Lacazette has 15 for the season in 30 games.

Did I mention Giroud never scored more than 18 goals for us in the league?

This is the same Giroud mind you who went to Chelsea and struggled to displace Morata out of the team and who Chelsea replaced with an out of shape Higuain less than a year after he moved.

Imagine that.

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen

#COYG
I completely agree with you. You definitely wouldn't see a world class player miss a penalty in the quarterfinals of the Champions League. Which eventually leads to his team losing the first leg and leaving them in a pickle for the second leg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom