• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Watford vs Arsenal | Sunday, 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

Result

• Watford win

Votes: 5 5.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 11 12.9%
  • Arsenal win

Votes: 69 81.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finally a matchday!

tenor.gif

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Doucoure will have the game of his life today & ruin it for the rest of us.

zilfy

God damn what a **** weekend results wise. How do such a poor Chelsea team win at Wolves and United once again got lucky.

We have to win today. No excuses.
On the upside man u looked abysmal. Less possession at home and no creativity whatsoever going forward- they don't look top 4 material at all

Ashybashy86

God damn what a **** weekend results wise. How do such a poor Chelsea team win at Wolves and United once again got lucky.

We have to win today. No excuses.
Chelsea have actually been playing some good football, and been unlucky in some matches. Once things click, I think they’ll be trouble.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

:lol: Bit early for drinking, 6 hours before the match.
If that’s the lineup he’ll be very loud with his “I told you so’s” but if we field a more attacking lineup we won’t hear a peep.

Reminds me of when razörist came with his leaked lineup and everyone was crucifying Emery before a lineup had been confirmed let alone a ball kicked. :lol:

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Why is everyone fuming in advance at Ceballos possibly being on the wing. Did I bump my head and miss the week where we played Dani C there and he was terrible?

Players like him can sometimes be very good there: Iniesta , Cazorla and Isco all come to mind. Don’t knock it until you’ve tried it man.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Why is everyone fuming in advance at Ceballos possibly being on the wing. Did I bump my head and miss the week where we played Dani C there and he was terrible?

Players like him can sometimes be very good there: Iniesta , Cazorla and Isco all come to mind. Don’t knock it until you’ve tried it man.

He has never played LW for us either.

People making stuff up on the back of his poor performance at Liverpool, bewildering.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

He has never played LW for us either.

People making stuff up on the back of his poor performance at Liverpool, bewildering.
Furthermore I’m not sure how playing him there makes Emery a coward? Was Wenger a coward when he played Ramsey RW or Cazorla LW.

Honestly confusing stuff, nothing wrong with criticising the manager but at least wait until half time/full time.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

If that’s the lineup he’ll be very loud with his “I told you so’s” but if we field a more attacking lineup we won’t hear a peep.

Reminds me of when razörist came with his leaked lineup and everyone was crucifying Emery before a lineup had been confirmed let alone a ball kicked. :lol:
I made that **** up too lol

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Furthermore I’m not sure how playing him there makes Emery a coward? Was Wenger a coward when he played Ramsey RW or Cazorla LW.

Honestly confusing stuff, nothing wrong with criticising the manager but at least wait until half time/full time.

The international break has been too long for some, need to get that Emery criticism in, even if it's pure invention.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

Wenger was called a coward for washing his hands before eating.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Look we were always going to be a bit toxic with the way we approached the Sp**s game, the result, and two weeks no Arsenal right after. Emery handicaped his own team with three defensive midfielders, including Torreira deployed as an AM to defend from the front (pukes). It’s only natural.

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

Look we were always going to be a bit toxic with the way we approached the Sp**s game, the result, and two weeks no Arsenal right after. Emery handicaped his own team with three defensive midfielders, including Torreira deployed as an AM to defend from the front (pukes). It’s only natural.

will see the same **** today probably.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I think we'll stick with 442 diamond pepe auba upfront hopefully Ceballos Özil Guendouzi Torreira behind them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom