• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Wembley Hotspur v Arsenal | March 2, 2019 12:30 GMT | BT Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

****ing Gary Beswick. Didn’t realise how out of position he actually was.

D0qh7QXWwAA6MTD

Absolute joke, he’s having to lean across to see the clown.

ksarp

Anyway when we look at our strongest team for the United game the only debatable positions are full backs imo. I'd play Kolasinac and AMN because United don't carry as much of a threat on the right hand side. Would like to see this next weekend:

Lacazette
Aubameyang - Özil - Mkhi
Xhaka - Guendouzi
Kola - Kosc - Sokratis - AMN
Leno​

Whether we will or not, who knows.​
AMN? Sorry no. Can't have cats with lapses of concentration in such a game. Jenks for me.

Sanis

This is hard to take, referees and our world class strikers costed us 3 points.. I often wonder, how professional footballers, top players fail with penalty kicks..

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Really frustrating to come away with only one lousy point after this game. Aubameyang should really have put that penalty away and we would have left the game only one point behind those clowns.

Also, what I for the life of me cannot understand, is how Rose's studs to the chest of Leno is a yellow card and Torreira's slide barely hitting Rose's leg, when Rose initiates the contact, is a red. In both cases Rose is the one moving towards our player. F***ing unbelievable.

No, we should really have nicked all three points against this s**t team, their **** fans and c**t players. I'm not a long time Arsenal supporter and I didn't use to understand why Arsenal fans disliked Tottenham so much, but for every derby I understand it more and more. That club is just absolute poverty, absolute rubbish.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

v=zpa1LhSWcmI
Know many of you don't like Arsenal Fan TV but this is spot on. Cannot wait for VAR. Should have been 2 reds for Tottenham and none for us.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

I was fully expecting us to crumble
Really don't feel that we have that in us under Emery. There is a lot more steel in players like Torreira and Sokratis. Feel we can tuck in and be hard to beat. We mix tactics, formations etc. Not everything has to go our way and we are still in games. I would love us to play at the hights of prime Wenger, but we are a fairly solid team right now.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Robbie Savage ranting on BT Sport about how poor the officials were in the Arsenal match. ‘How can the linesman not be in line with a set piece like that. Four Sp**s players offside and he didn’t see one of them’. :lol:

Also asking why Danny Rose wasn’t sent off, if Torreira was . . studs high on Leno’s chest.
Never thought I'd see the day when I'd like a post about Robbie Savage... Guess we can make an exception for today...

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

I don't see how Torreira will win the appeal though? It's a fair red card, even if Rose should have been sent off earlier as well.
That simply isn't a red. No way that he should be sent off when Rose stays on after his studs to Leno's chest or Sanchez's stamp on Kos.

Mudi

Everyone bashing the referee, yes he had a terrible game. However, we had our share of luck as well in the past.

Blame the players:
Mustafi for being Mustafi.
Laca missing 2 sitters
Auba missing penalty and sitter.

Or blame the management for not bringing a proper RB in the beginning of the season or in January.

Lakersgooner24

Established Member
Haven't been this pissed off for a while. I tend to be hesitant in attributing blame to the refs (since I understand how difficult their job is, cough...VAR...cough...), but they got the big decisions wrong today. However, aside from the refs, our star strikers let us down in this match. Lacazette, even though he provided the assist, missed several guilt-edged chances, and Auba, well...

Emery, for all his supposed faults in recent times, and the hoopla about today's team selection, got the better of Poch in this match. Spuds really didn't create anything (only that brilliant double save from Leno I can think of from open play), and we looked ready to exploit their defense as soon as we retrieved possession. Such a damn shame about the result, fckin infuriating looking back on it.

Last edited:

Preacher

Always Crying
It was easy save for Lloris. I watched our match against Sp**s at home highlights again. Auba did the same run and the shot was place at the same place, when he scored a penalty against Lloris then. It is copy cat:

Poor judgement from Auba. Easy homework from Lloris.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom