• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Wembley Hotspur v Arsenal | March 2, 2019 12:30 GMT | BT Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Start Ramsey because he's a big game player and Mhki Özil and Laca who we can't disrupt good form for. Auba off the bench, he's looking a bit dodgy at the moment.

Please ****ing win, a loss would be brutal.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

We HAVE to win this. Hopefully Kane gets banned before Saturday :lol:

FA won't even look at it.

bxe4N2I.jpg

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
I'm not so sure this would be a good thing, he hasn't looked fit since being rushed back and a fluid front four of Lucas-Eriksen-Lamela-Son could be problematic

Yeah Son looks half the player with Kane in the side, he was on fire before Kane’s return to fitness.

However, no Kane can only be seen as a good thing. He can score from anywhere at any time and has a phenomenal record against us.

Also, nobody seems to be talking about it but Eriksen has been shocking as of late. Bottling challenges, sloppy touches, poor final balls- the lot. Hope Torreira pockets him.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
tbf to Kane, he does have a freakishly high abnormal looking grotesque forehead. It must be difficult to keep it away from others!

Reactions: A_G

Harz

I wonder if we can demoralize them to the extent that they go and bottle it at the Westfalenstadion, Dortmund has a lot of players returning from injury and do really well at home

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Definitely be watching this on mute so I don't hear Tottenham of the Lane when they're still at ****ing Wembley. Pricks.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
They've taken 8 freaking L's this season and are still 4 points in the lead. Perfect example of how damaging draws can be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom