• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: West Brom vs Arsenal | December 31, 2017 | 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

What will be the result of this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
e_WGDK1up864.jpg

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
I want to see the same 11 that started against Palace with the exception of AMN at RWB instead of Bellerin.

skip spence

They scored 12 goals on 45 corners or something like that.
You sure it's not 3/10 corners gets then a "chance"? The x axis is "chances from corners".

Find it hard to believe we score from 17 % of corners too.

Edit: It's probably a percentage of converting to chances from corners.

trippyhippy

last year during our poor form we were beaten twice in succession by palace and west brom. Palace beat us much more comprehensively compared to west brom. we beat palace this year despite them being on good form and unbeaten at home under hodgson's management. considering west brom are in bad form, we should hopefully beat them easily and go on and prepare for chelsea at home. however arsenal are a funny team and we may get pardew'd

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Not too worried about this game. Feel the players are clicking right now. If we put in the effort and performance we gave at Palace, we'll be fine.

More interested in seeing what West Brom does to pay homage to Wenger for his record 811th EPL game in charge of Arsenal.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
A quarter of them undeserved. If it was any other club he would have been booted out before he could get to that number.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
You sure it's not 3/10 corners gets then a "chance"? The x axis is "chances from corners".

Find it hard to believe we score from 17 % of corners too.

Edit: It's probably a percentage of converting to chances from corners.
West Broms entire game revolves around set pieces, especially under Pulls. They have identified that being effective in set pieces is the only area of the game that doesn't particularly rely on skill and have focussed on that part as a means to bridge the inevitable quality gap they'll be up against.
It'll be really sad if Bournemouth go down and these cvnts stay up.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Chelsea coming up in 3 days time. And they'd have an extra day's rest. But our sh*te recent form means there's no scope for any sort of rotation

Preacher

Always Crying
I'm gullible so I expect a cleansheet. We need to enter into new year with zero goals conceded, if we want that new year would be better in this department. This is the superstition of the white-bearded elders.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
They're second from the bottom. I expect nothing else but a win from this game.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
2 away wins in a row would be very rare but we have to win this game and we should win this game. I dont expect a Wenger tactical masterclass as they are a thing of the past but I do expect a win!

Would love to see Lacazette stay on for the whole game, about time Wenger started bigging him up rather than knocking him down!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom