• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: West Brom vs Arsenal | Saturday January 2nd | KO: 20:00 | BT Sport

MOTM

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

West-Brom-badge-The-Hawthorns.jpg

vhE-s1wjJDrPR4o9jLXm0oR5EIqAcQv3PmSGbPKAvZXe7YhAh1SuYdr2tqEbbiN0zjaZIw5b8jvCvnFiLNi3NhYg0n9TtJhIBr54fNasrOEoTnoB5g=s0-d

1200px-Premier_League_Logo.svg.png

Well well well ladies and gents we made it to 2021, I wish you all the best for the start of a new year.

Anyway, in my opinion we again looked poor vs a weak Brighton team, 3 shots on target but ultimately we got a much needed 3 points and now only trail by 6 to Chelsea who at this point we should be looking to chase.

I think Saka needs a rest here really, so I'd look to bring Pepe in and then keep the same team as we played vs Brighton, nice to have a bit of consistency.

Should be nothing but a win again and we can start to build a very good run over January. Leeds absolutely battered these lot btw so no reason we can't do the same, I expect quite a few goals here.

West Brom 0 - 3 Arsenal.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If you thought today bad this one will be worse Westbrom and fat Sam will just sit back and frustrate the hell out of us. We'll have to rotate here so i think AMN Pepe Ceballos Luiz Cedric all starting here

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Big Sam is without a doubt telling his players to kick the living **** out of ours.

Would start the senior folks for this one and bring the young ones from the bench.

Jack_the_boy

Definitely Not Manberg
Can we make a strong start for once? Score goals and kill them off. Not liking the slow starts we’ve been having.
Allardyce always gives us tough games. Must take our chances.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

@Macho

I reckon Arsenal might just have the edge, if you did the a combined 11 of these 2 teams from the 2002/2003 season...just about though.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Keep it simple, don't let them get a sniff of goal, be patient and take your chances. Can't see more than 0-2 as we're still not exactly fluent in front of goal but that will suffice. We could even reach the heady heights of 11th with that result.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Can we make a strong start for once? Score goals and kill them off. Not liking the slow starts we’ve been having.
Allardyce always gives us tough games. Must take our chances.

They'll park the bus to prevent just that, and hope for a set piece....

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

@Macho

I reckon Arsenal might just have the edge, if you did the a combined 11 of these 2 teams from the 2002/2003 season...just about though.
You don't know their starting 11 do you? :lol:

I reckon Diangana, Peireira and Gallagher get in our team.

Charlie Austin might have got in if you asked this forum 2 weeks ago.

Gibbs is currently there I'm sure you'd shoe horn him in for nostalgia.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
If you thought today bad this one will be worse Westbrom and fat Sam will just sit back and frustrate the hell out of us. We'll have to rotate here so i think AMN Pepe Ceballos Luiz Cedric all starting here

I hope not. Changing 5 players after 2 straight wins would be foolish! Change 1 or 2 at the most, especially as we have a 10 day PL gap.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
West-Brom-badge-The-Hawthorns.jpg

vhE-s1wjJDrPR4o9jLXm0oR5EIqAcQv3PmSGbPKAvZXe7YhAh1SuYdr2tqEbbiN0zjaZIw5b8jvCvnFiLNi3NhYg0n9TtJhIBr54fNasrOEoTnoB5g=s0-d

1200px-Premier_League_Logo.svg.png

Well well well ladies and gents we made it to 2021, I wish you all the best for the start of a new year.

Anyway, in my opinion we again looked poor vs a weak Brighton team, 3 shots on target but ultimately we got a much needed 3 points and now only trail by 6 to Chelsea who at this point we should be looking to chase.

I think Saka needs a rest here really, so I'd look to bring Pepe in and then keep the same team as we played vs Brighton, nice to have a bit of consistency.

Should be nothing but a win again and we can start to build a very good run over January. Leeds absolutely battered these lot btw so no reason we can't do the same, I expect quite a few goals here.

West Brom 0 - 3 Arsenal.

Are you not trusted enough to include a poll? :lol:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I hope not. Changing 5 players after 2 straight wins would be foolish! Change 1 or 2 at the most, especially as we have a 10 day PL gap.
I understand but saka Martinelli looked out of breath Tierney and bellerin too we can't risk this muscular injures. Having 3 days rest could be useful for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom