• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: West Brom vs Arsenal | Saturday January 2nd | KO: 20:00 | BT Sport

MOTM

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I am more traditional when it comes to my choices of Riesling. Like Alsace ones from traditional houses like Trimbach, Hugel or Pierre Sparr e.g. They are dry though, especially the Trimbach, and are quite reserved in their taste. With Asian and spicy food I'd pick something else. The Hugel Gentil might be an option or a Gewurztraminer. I really like Hugel's Gewurztraminer. If you haven't tried that grape before be prepared for a very different white wine taste.
Zind-Humbrecht and Ostertag are also producers worth checking out.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Wasn't the best conditions for the subs to come on to to be fair as well as a game done and dusted. That said, Willock looked much like he has done every time he plays in the PL.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
No. We won because the team didn't 'follow the plan'.

tenor.gif

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
I am more traditional when it comes to my choices of Riesling. Like Alsace ones from traditional houses like Trimbach, Hugel or Pierre Sparr e.g. They are dry though, especially the Trimbach, and are quite reserved in their taste. With Asian and spicy food I'd pick something else. The Hugel Gentil might be an option or a Gewurztraminer. I really like Hugel's Gewurztraminer. If you haven't tried that grape before be prepared for a very different white wine taste.

Thanks, will give it a try, maybe we should make a wine thread in general discussion.

Like Arsenal over Christmas, the spicy crab is making a comeback this morning. May stick to garlic butter in the future. I used to be the self styled chilli king...old age I guess :lol:

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
So I see we have the Arteta Ultras and the Arteta Abolitionists, but what if you're in the "meh he's done ok, would like to see some improvement but don't think he needs to be replaced." crew?

Am I a third positionist?

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Thanks, will give it a try, maybe we should make a wine thread in general discussion.

Like Arsenal over Christmas, the spicy crab is making a comeback this morning. May stick to garlic butter in the future. I used to be the self styled chilli king...old age I guess :lol:
Nothing beats seafood, garlic, butter and a good white wine. Always a winner!

PS. Cannot be a proper Arsenal forum without a wine thread, or can it? ;)

PPS. Don't try the Gewurztraminer with normal fish dishes. It will drown all flavours. Needs to be a nice cold meat and cheese platter or something with a bit of spice in my view.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

So I see we have the Arteta Ultras and the Arteta Abolitionists, but what if you're in the "meh he's done ok, would like to see some improvement but don't think he needs to be replaced." crew?

Am I a third positionist?
No, only binary choices allowed on AM.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Nothing beats seafood, garlic, butter and a good white wine. Always a winner!

PS. Cannot be a proper Arsenal forum without a wine thread, or can it? ;)

PPS. Don't try the Gewurztraminer with normal fish dishes. It will drown all flavours. Needs to be a nice cold meat and cheese platter or something with a bit of spice in my view.
A food and wine forum would be great.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Yes, it's real but I think it was a subtweet jab at Piers Morgan. The timelines match up (of what Piers was tweeting).

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
is this real? What the **** is wrong with his PR team. Absolute dickheads. :lol:

Wait.. what? He calls ESR a difference maker (something we've all said on this forum and continue to say), a HUGE compliment to the kid from one of the best in that position, and you call him a dickhead!
What is wrong with you?

I read the original post, saying Özil is petty, as sarcastic. Maybe I was wrong and you're all just pillocks reaching for a limb to jump on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom