• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: West Ham vs Arsenal | January 12th | KO: 12:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction for the Dokaka Derby

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Hopefully 4312 we looked fluid offensively with it. I hope Ramsey start in 3 man midfield he'll add creativity and goal threat.
Leno
Bellerin Sokratis Mustafi Kola
Torreira Xhaka Ramsey
Özil
Lacazzete Auba

Preacher

Always Crying
Felipe Anderson looks like signing of the season so far. He'll be a headache knowing how poor is our transition defence.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Dunno why but I ****ing hate West Ham. Not sure if it's there horrible fans, obnoxious owners or pulling off one of the con jobs of the century with their stadium. Tossers,

It's definitely the fans. I've got a soft spot for Karren Brady tho. :drool:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

It's definitely the fans. I've got a soft spot for Karren Brady tho. :drool:

She’s vile, even when you put aside the absolutely laughable end to her tenure running Birmingham where she got arrested twice on corruption charges relating to transfers and then sold the club to a money launderer.

She pushed for a rebrand of West Ham as West Ham Olympic when the stadium move happened and then with the help of Boris Johnson pushed through a deal to f*ck over the British taxpayer for years to come with the stadium lease.

She then had the gall to take up a position in the House of Lords after that fiasco and then side with the Government in that scummy Universal Credits vote in 2015.

Add to that her hypocrisy as being a champion of women in business all while working closely with utter scumbag and sexual harrasser Philip Green.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
She’s vile, even when you put aside the absolutely laughable end to her tenure running Birmingham where she got arrested twice on corruption charges relating to transfers and then sold the club to a money launderer.

She pushed for a rebrand of West Ham as West Ham Olympic when the stadium move happened and then with the help of Boris Johnson pushed through a deal to f*ck over the British taxpayer for years to come with the stadium lease.

She then had the gall to take up a position in the House of Lords after that fiasco and then side with the Government in that scummy Universal Credits vote in 2015.

Add to that her hypocrisy as being a champion of women in business all while working closely with utter scumbag and sexual harrasser Philip Green.
Rather worryingly, I think Tir was referring to being attracted to her physically. I think I'd rather Ian Brady, tbh,

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable

Politics is ****ing boring.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Looks like Bellerin won't be fit. But likely to get at least a couple of players back out of Özil, Monreal, Mustafi.

West Ham's recent results have tailed off after a good spell. If we play sensibly we can win this and we probably need to, to stay within three points of Chelsea before they visit us.

MikeVinna

Established Member
Hopefully 4312 we looked fluid offensively with it. I hope Ramsey start in 3 man midfield he'll add creativity and goal threat.
Leno
Bellerin Sokratis Mustafi Kola
Torreira Xhaka Ramsey
Özil
Lacazzete Auba

I like that. Either that or 3 at the back with Kos/Monreal instead of Ramsey would be my pick.

Just want a Xhaka/Torreira base in midfield and a front 3 of Özil, Auba and Laca.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

Not so fast. She’s a woman who had to claw her way to the top in a very sexist industry, she’s bound to be a tough cookie. My favourite story is on the Birmingham team bus, a player shouted out "I can see your tits from here". Brady supposedly replied “When I sell you to Crewe, I think you’ll have a job seeing them from there." She sold the player shortly afterwards.

She’s also very much against Brexit, which puts her back up at least one or two rungs in my book.:lol:
bpanews_3f3fc8dd-4aa9-41ef-9c0d-12f7cd21b2ee_embedded238747890

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
The front four they started vs Brighton are made to play us.

Throw in Nasri & Lucas Perez... Easy West Ham win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom