• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: West Ham vs Arsenal | January 12th | KO: 12:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction for the Dokaka Derby

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Got a bad feeling about this game for some reason. Maybe because our defenders still show no sign of being worthy of a top 6 club.

Just hope our excellent forwards can bail us out again.

Last edited:

CJJ

Established Member
I hope that we won't take an extremely controlled approach to this game just because we've conceded many goals lately.
I feel like our team is not in a state where they can maintain a good defensive structure whilst still creating chances.

We need to take our time working on the defensive side in training, and in the meantime simply win by outscoring our opponent.
I know its not ideal and a very risky strategy, but i just don't think we're the team that can remain defensively compact for 90 minutes and still net 1-3 goals.

HBL

Established Member
I have a good feeling about this, West Ham are one of only a few PL clubs that have at atmosphere worse than ours.

We'll win 5-2.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Really need a win here because for a while we've been saying we have as many wins away in the league as last season but that last away win was back in November.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
I would go with

Leno
Bellerin (If fit) Mustafi Sokratis Monreal (No Kola in a back four imo)
Xhaka Torreira
Iwobi Özil Auba
Laca

Should smash them

CJJ

Established Member
Maitland Niles had a great game against Fulham, i don't think he should be dropped if Bellerin is not 100% ready.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
This Arnautovic thing should be good news ahead of the game but it probably means Carroll will start and get his usual hattrick against us or Perez having the game of his life :bounce:

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
This Arnautovic thing should be good news ahead of the game but it probably means Carroll will start and get his usual hattrick against us or Perez having the game of his life :bounce:
Good if Carroll starts. He'll be puffed out after half an hour.

We need to win this or our position as third best team in London might come under threat.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Leno

Bellerin
Mustafi
Sokratis
Kolasinac

Xhaka
Torreira

Iwobi
Özil
Aubameyang

Lacazette

1-5 The Good Guys.

#COYG

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Said in the OP the last couple weeks have been pretty important. Key players have been rested and key players are back from injury.

Must win game and with pretty much a full squad to choose from I expect just that. Any slip up here would be awful since United will probably lose to Sp**s.

If we can keep this squad fit we have a massive chance for top 4. Even if we don’t sign a defender this window our options at the back aren’t as bad as they have been.

HBL

Established Member
Wouldn't make sense to drop Iwobi just after he has started playing well again.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I might have a chance of going to this. Just waiting on a phone call. I could walk there ffs. Stop off a couple bars along the canal and grab a Turkish on the way home. That's the plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom