• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: West Ham vs Arsenal | January 12th | KO: 12:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction for the Dokaka Derby

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Well excited to see Arsenal play again, feels like years. Reckon we'll see 5 at the back again.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
A long list of injuries halted our recent run. We’ve heard that before.

The next 3 or 4 games are crucial to our top 4 challenge. Any draws and loses would see us fall too far behind.

Yes, that's also why a draw for teams around us is better, Spuds are catchable if we win the games we expect to.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
What, the ones Wenger lumbered us with? Yep, lots of work to be done there.

You finally managed to smuggle the mobile in, drones can be handy! :) Seriously, your warped sense of humour is always welcome!

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Yeah I think our game is gonna be a lot better again with Hector. He provided a lot of cut backs in the earlier part of the season

Axel_Gunner

Wtf is wrong about Özil,
I love him but if we not even have him in the squad get rid of him and his high wages

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Özil trained for the whole week and he tweeted that himself. What's going on?

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Nice to see Lacazette back but still not happy with the formation and **** like dropping Torreira. Play your best players for **** sake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom