• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: West Ham vs Arsenal | January 12th | KO: 12:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction for the Dokaka Derby

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ptrcopp

Sure, but when he is playing at wing-back he is effectively playing as a winger. You do have the right to expect wing-backs to create chances.

I like him going forward, he is a force of nature. But his decision-making (along with many of our other players) is often faulty.

At the beginning of the season, before we parted with 4-2-3-1, the CMs never moved into the final third. This allowed Bellerin and Monreal/ Kola freedom to move into the final third.

That isn’t happening now. And we looked just as confused as last season

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
'Not until we change the big big boss'? I think you mean 'not unless the big big boss decides to sell' - no point in thinking the club or the fans have any say whatsoever in the situation
Boycott games. Don't buy merchandise. Demonstrate. Keep it up for a couple of years and he'll sell.

Except we're talking of fans who can't be arsed to go and watch Europa League games, file out to buy cups of tea 10 minutes before half-time and can barely raise a "Come on you Reds" every half-hour.

blaze_of_glory

Emery is looking to be one of those managers that thinks tactics win games on their own. You win games by getting your best players involved and playing well, and then make the tactical adjustments needed with those players. You're handicapping yourself if you leave you best quality out.

Last edited:

LGooner98

'Not until we change the big big boss'? I think you mean 'not unless the big big boss decides to sell' - no point in thinking the club or the fans have any say whatsoever in the situation
Yes, i meant the big big boss decide to sell. He holds the fate of the club

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I get the sentiment behind wanting to target Kroenke but I just don’t have the energy for it. The Wenger thing ripped this club apart, now fans are supposed to boycott the owner? I’m too tired for that, I’m worn down. Just give me some cheap young players who ball and make mistakes and let me be.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
The problem is we only had about 3 chances of that quality.

1) 3 clear cut chances in 30 minutes of football is not a problem at all. Any other of the top 3 would’ve punished West Ham with similar opportunities because their forwards play with more awareness of space and time

2) Again, the pattern of the game shifts when you score first. It’s much more difficult to create chances against a team once they have a lead to protect at home vs when they’re chasing a goal

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
I get the sentiment behind wanting to target Kroenke but I just don’t have the energy for it. The Wenger thing ripped this club apart, now fans are supposed to boycott the owner? I’m too tired for that, I’m worn down. Just give me some cheap young players who ball and make mistakes and let me be.
Wenger was always the wrong target. Kronke goes or we will get the chance to add the Championship trophy to our cabinet in my lifetime.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

I don't think our fans have the fight for it. We're just not the sort to force the owners out like Liverpool did. I don't think it's in the Arsenal DNA ;)

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Emery is looking to be one of those managers that thinks tactics win games on their own. You win games by getting your best players involved and playing well, and then make the tactical adjustments needed with those players. Your handicapping yourself if you leave you best quality out.

We went from one manager who believed quality trumped tactics, to one that believes individual quality superfluous to his tactics. Seems the only thing they have in common is that neither know how to set up a defence.

Lovely.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
if he goes on dropping Özil from the squad like this the fans will surely turn on him
Nah, it's only because the results have fallen off that this has become a problem. Nobody mentioned Özil after the Fulham or Sp**s wins, two of the best performances of the PL season.

blaze_of_glory

Nah, it's only because the results have fallen off that this has become a problem. Nobody mentioned Özil after the Fulham or Sp**s wins, two of the best performances of the PL season.
To be fair, I don't htink Fulham should count. Everyone looks good against them.

Getting clear we performed vs Sp**s on pure adrenaline as well.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
I don't think our fans have the fight for it. We're just not the sort to force the owners out like Liverpool did. I don't think it's in the Arsenal DNA ;)
The Arsenal DNA is also to assume that we are entitled to be a big club. Maybe things will change when it becomes clear we have an owner who is only interested in his bottom line and not in the club's sporting achievements.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom