• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: West Ham vs Arsenal | January 12th | KO: 12:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction for the Dokaka Derby

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohamed7

Let’s just stop arguing about Özil. There’s no way Özil is not good enough not tk be on the bench on this Arsenal team.

It is clear that we have clash of personalities in the club and only one of them will survive. Özil is a lazy creative player and Emery is a demanding coach.

Mourinho did not get along with Özil and he even made a comment about him in one particular job. From work ethics point of view, both Mou and Unia have many similarities.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
'Not until we change the big big boss'? I think you mean 'not unless the big big boss decides to sell' - no point in thinking the club or the fans have any say whatsoever in the situation
Not attending games and not buying shirts will give us a voice. Blackpool and Inter fans have upped their games massively to make their voices heard. We never try. Something is off though as I've never had so many offers of tickets.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Played against Qarabag, on the bench against Southampton then dropped from the squad completely against Sp**s. What do you call that?
Maybe his knee keeps playing up.

He’s arguably our best player, a senior member of the team and the most highly paid. If he was fit but not picked to start, he’d at least be on the bench.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Maybe his knee keeps playing up.

He’s arguably our best player, a senior member of the team and the most highly paid. If he was fit but not picked to start, he’d at least be on the bench.
Emery said it was for tactical reasons, not because of any injury. He could’ve avoided the media furore by just saying he wasn’t match fit or something.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Emery said it was for tactical reasons, not because of any injury. He could’ve avoided the media furore by just saying he wasn’t match fit or something.
Why would Sky say his knee was a problem if Emery said that. None of it makes sense.

Mohamed7

so, if we want to start a campaign against emery, should it be UnaiOut or EmeryOut?

I hope you are not serious.

Lets give him another full season before judging him.

He has had just one transfer window and you want him out already?

The clubs who we are competing against have won the EPL and/or spent hugely in the last five seasons, minus of course Sp**s who have had great stability with really a fantastic coach.

every little thing

I hope you are not serious.

Lets give him another full season before judging him.

He has had just one transfer window and you want him out already?

The clubs who we are competing against have won the EPL and/or spent hugely in the last five seasons, minus of course Sp**s who have had great stability with really a fantastic coach.

Sorry mate, if he cant live with mesut Özil, then he has to go.... We can't sit our best player on the bench week in week out and buying denis ****ing suarez to replace him.

OSBK

Established Member
Worst than the liverpool defeat, pellegrini tactically had emery. I think a few of those west ham players walk into our team, thats the first time i have ever said that.

With no ramsey/Özil/mhky we have utter garbage to replace them. Pinning our hopes on iwobi who has "freedom to make mistakes". I dont know what was worst yesterday, was it nasri making a mockery of our defence or noble and rice bossing our midfield. Amn and iwobi were so poor, the midfield were shocking and matteo was by himself as xhaka didnt turn up.

This season was always going to be hard to take, so many changes are happening and i think will still happen.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Sorry mate, if he cant live with mesut Özil, then he has to go.... We can't sit our best player on the bench week in week out and buying denis ****ing suarez to replace him.
Özil isn't our best player. He hasn't been our best player since just before his contract was signed. I have always been suspicious of Özil's attitude (and no its not an opinion influenced by stupid old fashioned pundits, its my own). Clearly, something is going on behind the scenes that we dont know about. We are wayyy too early in the season to judge and its not right having such a negative attitude towards the side. You could be right and Emery ends up getting sacked at some stage in the future, or you could be totally wrong. We haven't seen anywhere near enough to cast an opinion

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

I really hope we move away from this back 3.

It also seems like Emery has lost some of his bottle in regards to playing from the back.

ptrcopp

I really hope we move away from this back 3.

It also seems like Emery has lost some of his bottle in regards to playing from the back.

What I find strange is that we can put together a decent move from the defence, and do it fairly early in a game, and then it stops...

Against Liverpool, they were pressing us heavily and we were struggling in the first 10 min to play our. Then Leno dinks a ball from the edge of his area to Iwobi just before the half way and we get an attack.

It’s very odd how our system is suppose to be working atm

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

3 at the back doesn’t work

Not playing Özil doesn’t work

Xhaka doesn’t work

We need major changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+