• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Arsenal | Saturday 4th July | KO: 17:30 BST | Sky Sports

Match prediction

• Arsenal win

Votes: 31 52.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • Wolverhampton Wanderers win

Votes: 14 23.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Wtf, Wolves+Leicester+Tottenham+ Liverpool+Watford are out remaining fixtures ?

What kind of masochistic experience we'll have at our hands once again.

Shalmaneser V

I’d go with this:

...................Martinez
......Mustafi....Luiz....Holding
Bellerin..Torreira..Xhaka..Tierney
....................Ceballos
........Pepe........Aubameyang

Think a draw is the best we can hope for. Win would be a big statement.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Wtf, Wolves+Leicester+Tottenham+ Liverpool+Watford are out remaining fixtures ?

What kind of masochistic experience we'll have at our hands once again.
Not the worst run of fixtures given the form of the other teams Leicester and Sp**s are to be had. Liverpool are on the beach and if Watford are safe or relegated last week they might be the same. Leaves Wolves as the most difficult game. I would be happy with a draw.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

"Petit sent off for foul and abusive language"

@American_Gooner

Jesus, I wonder what horrible thing Emmnauel said about Arsenal that time, to warrant that red card...

Reactions: A_G

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
No Mustafi, a total liability since coming here. So many points lost due to him alone. Tried hard again to lose the Norwich match.

Can he be that bad, or do we need the betting commission to investigate?

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Would rather have Holding than Mustafi, even though he doesn't seem robust yet, or Sokratis, or Mari with a sprained ankle or Callum on crutches. Hell, a cardboard cut out of Saliba would be safer.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Mustafi had like 3 errors in the Norwich game. Luiz looked more assured. Imo the former seems up for a major ****-up. Must be binned or else we'll be:eek::mad::facepalm::frustrated: after the game.
Why other posters have Mustafi in their line ups is just ****ing ridiculous. Why aren't they seeing that ticking time bomb?

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Nothing I’d like more than to stick one up Wolves. Their fans have become supremely arrogant since their emergence. I’m sick of their robotic system and 1980’s tactics.

We can beat Wolves. Man for man we have a better team. It looks like the lads are slowly adjusting to Mikel’s ideas, having struggled at the start of the restart. Selection will be key here. I’m really sad Mari got injured- he’s looked interesting in the little we’ve seen from
him so far. I’d go;

Martinez
Holding Luiz Sokratis
Bellerín Xhaka Ceballos Tierney
Pepe Aubameyang Saka

There’s a lot of pace in that attack, we can worry Wolves’ back three- particularly Coady who I feel is a bang average player. Also Wily Boly has been talking a lot about us in the build up, would love to shut him up too.

Im going for a 1-0 win for us. Wolves won’t be as intense without their fans at the Molinyeux. They feel invincible there, as someone who’s been a few times they generate an incredible atmosphere.

We can do this. A win here is a statement.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

We are on a mini run of results all be it against weaker teams. Players match sharpness and fitness should be back. Wolves is a team we need to be beating. Evenly poised. We need to win. So do they.

Given all of that this is is our first proper test since football resumed.Lets hope we pass.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Why other posters have Mustafi in their line ups is just ****ing ridiculous. Why aren't they seeing that ticking time bomb?
Mustafi and Luiz have made mistakes this season than a dozen top CBs in their entire career.

But that doesn't distract from the fact that they're both beyeyr than Sokratis, Mari and Holding. Holding especially.

Holding is horrible. Hopefully the club bin him this summer. Hasn't improved one bit since he's been here for 4 years. A far worse defender than a 24 year old mustafi.

Sokratis can't play out from the back having the ball at his feet almost seem like he has a rattle snake on his feet (Not that mustafi is much better in this regard, mind).

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

We are on a mini run of results all be it against weaker teams. Players match sharpness and fitness should be back. Wolves is a team we need to be beating. Evenly poised. We need to win. So do they.

Given all of that this is is our first proper test since football resumed.Lets hope we pass.
I'd say city is a bigger test :lol:

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

I'd say city is a bigger test :lol:
City are streets ahead of us as shown by the results every time weve played them recently. they thump us.

Wolves are at a similar level and its touch and go who can win. That's why I'd view them as our first proper test. We arent at Citys level Wolves are at our level.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
We can beat Wolves. Man for man we have a better team. It looks like the lads are slowly adjusting to Mikel’s ideas, having struggled at the start of the restart. Selection will be key here.

Putting myself at risk of abuse from the anti-pashun merchants on here. But for these away games the problem half the time is the other team simply wants it more than us. The squad ability goes out of the window at that point.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

No doubt in my mind about the best team to play at he mo, apart from the back 3 which is perm any 3 from 6 liabilities.

Emi
Sokratis Luiz Kola
Cedric Xhaka Ceballos Tierney
Pepe Auba Saka​

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Imagine going back to summer 2004 and telling us that in 2020 both Leicester and Wolves (both of whom had just been relegated in 03/04) would be above us after 32 games in a season...with the next team to win a league out of Arsenal and Leicester would not be us, and with Wolves being sponsored by ****ing Doritos at the time in 2004 too...you would never believe it!

Football is a funny old game...anyway, would take a point in this game if you offered it to me now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom